Ch. 55

Lauren's POV

   I wake up, get ready, then go back to the hospital. When I arrive I see Louis curled up in a ball with his face covered. "Lou?" His face pops up out of his hands and I notice he is crying. "Lou what's wrong," I ask rushing over to him.

   "You left me here," he cries. My heart drops.

   "I'm so sorry. I'm the worst wife! I'm so so sorry baby," I say starting to cry.

   "Where did you even go? I was saving part of the pizza for you. Liam and Ed said they didn't expect you to come back," he asks.

   "I went home to sleep. I'm so selfish! I'm so sorry," I cry. "You stay here every time I'm in here and I couldn't even stay!" He motions me to come over to him, but I shake my head. "I don't deserve you being nice to me."

   "Get over here," he sighs. I slowly walk over to him. He helps me onto the bed and pulls me into him. We cry together.

   "I'm sorry," I apologise again.

   "Baby, I know. It's alright. I wish you would have told me. I was expecting a few to be minutes not hours. I would want you to go home and sleep in our comfortable bed." I shake my head.

   "No! That's not fair! I have been in here for like three or four years total and you have been by my side every time. When I didn't want you near me you still came and stayed in the lobby!" He kisses me.

   "I do it because I love you and I was protecting you. Plus I wanted you to know I was there," he smirks.

   "Oh I see! You made me think you were in a tough spot but you weren't and wanted to act like it so I'd take you back," I laugh.

   "No. I just wanted you to know I was there. I was in tough spots. My love was in the hospital and wanted nothing to do with me," he argues. I smile and snuggle into him.

   "I always wanted you to be there. I'd act otherwise though," I smile. He rolls his eyes playfully and pecks my lips.

   "I love you," he smiles.

   "I love you more," I smile back and kiss his lips.

   "I doubt that," he mumbles into my lips.

   "Really?" He nods. I pull away, "if I didn't love you more I wouldn't be here right now! I'd be on an island by myself!"

   "True, but I probably wouldn't have Hepatitis!"

   "What does that have to do with me? You had the choice to stick your baby maker into her and you did! I was saving myself for you so don't give me that shit Tommo!" He gulps and I sigh. "You can't blame me. You could have spoken up. I told you if you needed sex and we were positive we were gonna be together then I would have been willing to have sex with you before we got married to please you. You said you were fine and I believed you, then I find out you had sex with your ex four days before our wedding! This is karma because you cheated on me and lied to me." He nods looking at our hands. "I would never wish that on anyone except Hellawhore and Danihell. I would especially never wish that on you."

   "I know. I'm so sorry that I ever did that. I lost some of your respect for me and I lost a lot of your trust. I'm so fucking stupid. I should have just talked to you. You have a way of getting me to see the better side when I don't get what I want or if I have to wait."

   "Well yeah, I'm your wife. What did you expect? Like, I know how to get you to cooperate." He smiles and laughs. Doc Rich walks in and gives me a look. I kiss Louis and walk out to the chair. Once again Ed sits beside me. "Hey Ed!"