Ch. 69

Lauren's POV

"What's wrong," I ask alarmed.

"He proposed and I ran away," she cries into me.

"WHAT," I scream.

"I didn't have my phone so I couldn't call him! What do I do? I love him and I want to marry him! I didn't know if it was real! I saw cameras so I didn't know if it was a joke," she sobs. I sigh and close my eyes upset too.

"Who has Kristina," Louis asks softly.

"Niall I hope," she cries. I pull my phone out and call Niall.

Niall-She doesn't want to marry me! Why did you say to propose?
Me-Chill out Nialler! She wants to marry you! She just ran in the door freaking out because she doesn't know what to do! She thought it was a joke because of the cameras!
Niall-STOP LYING!
Me-NIALL YOU BETTER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND BUST YOUR FUCKING ASS! SHE IS IN MY ARMS RIGHT THIS GOD DAMN SECOND SOBBING! DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A LIAR YOU JACKASS! SHE LOVES YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU DICK! TALK TO ME WHEN YOU GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR OWN ASS!
Niall-I'm sorry. Why didn't she call me then?
Me-Check your left pocket.
Niall-...I have her phone. I had no idea! Lauren please help me! I'm so sorry!
Me-It's ok Ni! When you guys come home in two days she will be here. Spend time with Kristina one on one before y'all have tour in June. Elly will be safe with us ok?
Niall-Thank you! Can I talk to her?
Me-Of course you can Niall! Be safe please!
Niall-I will!

I hand Elly the phone and she puts it on speaker since she is crying.

Elly-Niall! I am so sorry! I love you so much and I would be more than happy to marry you! I'm so sorry!
Niall-When I come home can we try this again? I love you so much too baby!
Elly-YES! Take care of Kristina please and I'm so sorry! I thought it was a joke! I'm so sorry!
Niall-Angel-
Louis-NIALL! That's enough stealing my names! You took princess, which is a name many people already use, and now angel! Don't you dare call her that! I call Lauren that! MAKE YOUR OWN NAMES!
Niall-Sorry mate! I got it! Elly, it's alright love! I will take care of her like she is about to break! I love you babe! Get some rest and I'll see you at home ok?
Elly-Ok! I love you too! Sleep well baby! I'll use your extra phone to call you!
Niall-Alright sweetie! Goodnight!
Elly-'Night!
End of conversation

"Louis is it that big a deal," Daisy asks.

"YES! That is my name for Lauren and it has a meaning behind it! She will always remember the first time I said it to her when I call her angel!" I blush and hug him while Elly sits down.

"Yes I will baby! I love you so much!"

"I love you so much too," he grins and kisses me. We pull away and sit down on the couch. I give Elly another hug and she breathes out in relief.

"He will always love you El boo," I tell her.

"Do you think he is mad at me," she asks.

"No! He loves you!"

"Just because Louis loves you doesn't mean he isn't mad at you," she points out. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"That's my husband and I's business," I say not wanting to talk about it now. Louis kisses my cheek and I lay on his lap.

"Sorry," she mumbles. I look over at Daisy and Daniel and she kisses him again. I laugh and shake my head. I grab Louis' hand and play with his fingers. He brings my hand up to his lips and he kisses my fingers, one by one. He smiles down at me as he kisses my pinky and I blush up at him. He grabs my other hand and does the thing. He kisses my rings then leans down and kisses me. We cuddle and I lay my head on his chest. I close my eyes and pretty soon I fall asleep.