Ch. 20

Lauren's POV

George-Well I talked to my wife and we say you can have it for £2 million since it's unfurnished.
Louis-Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
George-I'll bring over the keys for you!
Louis-thank you I can't wait!
George-No problem!
End of conversation.

   "BABE WE GOT THE HOUSE," Louis screams.

   "I know I was here and it was on speaker," I laugh. George brings the keys over and Louis writes a check and gives it to him and we sign some papers. The house is officially ours. We walk in and smile. "Hey Lou, what did you already pick for the wedding?"

   "The color is going to be a tealish turquoise color and we will have red and orange accents. I have the bands set up because I looked through your music, sorry. It's The Fray, Ed Sheeran, us, and a surprise."

   "Is it a surprise because you don't know?"

   "No," he says offended. "I am just not telling you!?"

   "That's totally it," I joke and roll my eyes.

   "Lauren Elizabeth Tomlinson! I know who I have!?" I look at him surprised.

   "Oh my God! That's going to be my last name!?!"

   "Yes it is! Lauren Elizabeth Tomlinson," he smiles.  I kiss him passionately for about eight minutes.

   "Maybe we should get some furniture so we can furnish the house," I suggest.

   "Yeah good idea," he compliments. We go to Furniture Barn first. We get guest beds, some chairs for the living room, and dining table and chairs. Next we go to Dunelm for corner sofas in the living room, some kitchenware, and bedroom furniture. We go to to Sure Sleep Beds Doncaster for our bed and mattresses. TBR Products for all of our outdoor furniture. Finally we go to British Heart Foundation Furniture and Lighting for appliances and knick knacks. We bring some things home, but the big stuff is being delivered later. We start setting up the house with what we have. It doesn't look bad, but some things Louis did I will have to move. Since the house is mainly white, creme, and teal we have teal, white, and black furniture and accents. Our room is Teal and I love it! Once we are done the furniture is delivered. All we had to do was tell them where to put it. We are going to paint the walls in the boys rooms so they don't get confused or us. Niall is gonna have Irish flag green, Liam is gonna have navy blue, and Harry is gonna have dark green the guest bedroom is going to be white. I know weird colors, but that's what the boys and us chose. Once everything is set up we realise we don't have sheets or pillows or any food or everyday living stuff. We get in the car and go to ASDA for everything else like EVERYTHING. ASDA is like Walmart. When we get home we start painting because I don't want to spend anymore money and we are not just going to sit around so I am making us paint. I paint Niall's room while Louis paints Liam's and then we will both go paint Harry's. "Hey babe," I hear Louis call.

   "What?"

   "Can you show me how to paint I've forgotten how," he asks and I laugh. I walk in and see he already is covered in paint and there is none on the walls.

   "Go get a shower then I'll show you," I say. He nods and runs to the bathroom. "DON'T GET THAT PAINT ON THE FLOOR!?"IT WON'T COME OFF!?" I hear a small oops and I quickly clean up all the footprints on the floor and sigh. I go back to painting Niall's room and finish then move onto Liam's since Louis probably wont be out for a while.

   "BABE?"

   "WHAT?"

   "CAN YOU HELP ME GET THIS PAINT OUT OF MY HAIR?" I walk in and see Louis struggling.