Ch. 88

Lauren's POV

Craig lets me in and leads me to the couch. "What's wrong love?"

"Louis' mad at me. I explained why I was upset to my best friend who asked and he got mad. I think he's falling out of love," I cry.

"When was the last time he was the best man in the world?"

"Well," I gulp. "When we were on the phone with his mum, but around that he was rude. Right before he was rude the first time was like three hours ago."

"He still loves you," he tells me. "You know he does love."

"But he's in his moods. They usually end badly and he does something drastic in our relationship."

"You always end up back together though right?" I nod. "Everything will be fine love," he hugs me.

"Thank you Craig," I slightly smile before drying my tears.

~

It's been a few hours and Louis starts to call me. I answer it so I don't piss him off.

Me-Hi.
Louis-Where are you?
Me-I'm still in the resort.
Louis-Baby, I'm sorry for being an asshole. Will you please tell me where you are? I'm worried.
Me-Craig's room. Before you accuse me of anything, I came down here because I know he's watching over me and I needed to calm down.
Louis-I'm so sorry angel.
Me-All I told him was that you're mad at me and I feel like you are falling out of love. He helped me see that you still love me. Please don't get mad at me again? It hurts!
Louis-I won't princess! Elly called me and reminded me that you're pregnant and when you're pregnant things are different. I can't take everything so seriously. I'm so so sorry for hurting you angel!
Me-I forgive you. Where are you?
Louis-I'm coming down to meet you. I don't like you going through the resort alone anymore after your stress incident. I shouldn't have been a prick to you.
Me-It's ok.
Louis-It's not. You did nothing wrong and I made you feel like I don't love you. I'm so so so sorry baby girl. I love you so much!
Me-I love you so much too!

He knocks on the door and Craig gets it. Louis attacks me in a hug and I cry into him.

"I was so scared! When you get in moods bad things happen to our relationship," I cry.

"I know baby! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I've told you to slap me when I do that!"

"I'm not slapping you silly! That's when a divorce happens in the mind of mental Louis."

"Well I'm sorry!"

"I forgive you!" He smashes his lips on mine and I moan. "I think we need to do something we haven't in a while," I admit.

"Me too," he whispers and kisses my cheek. "Thank you for calming her down Craig! It means a lot!"

"Of course! She's great company," he grins.

"She really is," Louis grins down at a blushing me. "I married the best!"

"I married better than the best," I grin up at him. He kisses me sweetly before we tell Craig bye and go back to our room.

"I'm so sorry for being moody," Louis apologises.

"It's alright. I'm sorry for making you moody," I apologise.

"You didn't mean to. It's ok angel," he reassures me. I lean my head on his shoulder as we walk.

"Just wondering, what took you so long to try to find me?"