im so successful

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔𝒐𝒍o )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔𝒐𝒍o )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲."

Looking up with a minor flinch, his violin instructor sneered. "You played a whole note. It's supposed to be a dotted half note."

Marking the paper in front of her, Katsuki gulped. "Sorry. I'll replay it."

Seating his fingers in the appropriate positions, he slowly started to pick up where he left off.

"Stop. Stop. Stop!"

Hardly even a minute in and he abruptly pulled his bow down to his lap.

"What the hell is wrong with you today?! Are you deaf or something? I said play the dotted half note!"

"I'm sorry—"

"Quit apologizing. Your work should show for me."

Noting the paper with three tallies, Katsuki sadly grimaced. Watching the woman in front of him make bullet notes, he sighed.

"Katsuki go. You're done for the day." The boy quickly gasped.

"Wait, please. I'll play the note correctly this time! I'm so, so sorry! Please! It's just—"

"I have already given you two chances. Go."

Hauling his instrument, he quickly walked out of his living room. And straight towards his room. He knew what would be coming later. Katsuki needed all the time to mentally prepare.

~~~

Hauling his feet on the polished wooden floor, Katsuki dreaded what was ahead of him. Peeping his head out, he saw his parents patiently waiting. Sitting together at the dining room table.

The table was tidied up too perfectly; Katsuki shuddered.

"Katsuki, I know you're there. Get your ass out here."

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry to keep you waiting for so long."

Leaving his so-called "hiding spot," he walked towards the table. Sliding into the other empty seat, he stared down at his lap.

"Asuka gave me your tally report. You had over ten mistakes in your lessons. Your average is three, which is still high anyways. You should have zero," Katsuki nodded his head.

"She noted that four of the tallies were because you kept messing up a note," Slamming the sheet on the table, Katsuki frowned at it. He could see his violin's teacher careless penmanship from just where he was reclining.

"Seriously? You can't even play a note as simple as a dotted half note?" Kastuki stayed quiet. Mitsuki crashed her palm on the table in irritation.

"Answer me!"

"The note was harder than I expected. It was just harder to focus today." Mitsuki scoffed. A sarcastic laughing flowing out of her lungs.

"Did you hear this fucker's excuse, Masaru? Pathetic bitch." Mitsuki got up from her seat. Scouring throughout the kitchen drawers, her nails tapped on a specific item.

Pulling it out, she walked over to Katsuki. Standing beside him, she compelled him to look up with a tug of his hair. "Mouth open. Tongue out."

Scarcely sticking his tongue out, Mitsuki pinched it with her nail. Heaving it out more. Heaving her hand away, she began to mess with the item in her hand.

"Don't you dare pull that tongue back in, boy." Masaru asserted.

Flickering the lighter on, Mitsuki took out her cigarette. Lighting it over the blaze, she took a blow. With the cigarette still creased between her free hand, she seated the lighter under Katsuki's tongue. The scorching sensation made him squirm, having to clench onto his sweatshirt to keep from plucking his tongue away.

Shifting the fire around in the slightest, Katsuki could feel the burn echo from all portions of his tongue. Small droplets of tears left his eyes, streaming down his face as he slammed his eyes shut.

Dragging the lighter away from Katsuki, Mitsuki tossed the lighter on the table. Slowly tugging his tongue back in, he whined as it touches the skin of his mouth.

"If I hear you fucked up that note again, I will make sure that I don't just burn that fucked tongue of yours. Get your ass out of here."

Scurrying out of the chair, Katsuki ran down the hallway. He needed excess practice for tomorrow. Unless he wanted to get his entire body burnt to a crisp.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔o𝒍o )˚✧₊⁎ 。
Uh, I-I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me
words: 689
oooo excited for this one-shot thing :D

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔o𝒍o )˚✧₊⁎ 。Uh, I-I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in mewords: 689oooo excited for this one-shot thing :D