put your hearts up

just an fyi, it's 50's themed  ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒑e𝒓f𝒆c𝒕i𝒐n )˚✧₊⁎ 。

˚₊⁎( 𝒑e𝒓f𝒆c𝒕i𝒐n₊⁎

𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 melodies rang throughout the kitchen's gaze. As the horizon began to set, the vibrant colors reflected down on the Tupperware being washed. Humming along to the melody's tune, the boy cleaned off the dishes.

Suddenly, a pair of arms spiraled his waist. A pleased smile soon arising on his face, knowing exactly who it was. "Hey, baby."

Glancing over at the dazzling redhead, his smile only shined. "Hey."

"Do you need help?" Kirishima asked of Katsuki.

"Oh, no. I'm almost done—" An abrupt flicker of white blinded him. Gasping, he dropped one of the containers into the sink. The item building a loud clank.

Shoving Kirishima's arms off of him, he circled to face the counter. Clutching it hard as his eyes started to swish around the room in a panic. Lips parted in disarray and shock.

"I'll finish the dishes. You need to sit down, ok?" Nodding his head at a fast pace, he released the counter. Minor burn marks existing on its marble finish.

Steering towards the couch, he restrained himself as he took a seat on its silky surface. Gulping came across to be such a struggle. The slightest of movements could make everything vanish.

He was sure of it. What else could that flash have meant?

No...that's stupid.

~~~

Sliver metal dug into brown soil. A hand lifting the object out of the floor and unearthing the chunks of dirt. Shoving it to the side, he proceeded to dig out a small hole on the surface.

"Hey, Kacchan!"

Katsuki grunted. "Quit calling me that, Dunce Face."

The man leaning on the white fence laughed. "It was only a joke!"

Katsuki scoffed. Dismissing it all together, he proceeded to dig up a small hole for the flower. The gloves keeping his hands off of the mud.

"You know," Katsuki looked back at Kaminari with a glare. "You could just wake up."

Katsuki's head bounced back. "What the hell?"

"Oh come on. It's not that hard. Wake up, Bakugou."

Taking a slow look around the neighborhood, he saw how everyone had stopped and looked at him. Still moderately following their actions, but their eyes and head on him.