n-a-s-a ii

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒆x𝒄u𝒔e 𝒎e, 𝒊 𝒍o𝒗e 𝒚o𝒖 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴.

The sound of a camera flickered throughout the room. Its timely flicker could be seen from outside a bedroom window. As the camera was pulled away from his eye, he watched as a small polaroid began to come out.

Taking it from the camera, he started to tremble it around. Katsuki twirled his mouth to the side as he flipped the polaroid to face him. His arm on full exhibit as the cuts and blood were still attending.

"I'll name this one worthless."

Picking up his black sharpie, he flung the cap back off again. Scribbling down the words down onto the caption section of the picture. Once he was done, he closed the sharpie again.

As quickly as he finished, he heaved the polaroid into the pile with the twenty others. Katsuki took clasp of his camera once more, positioning his arms and the camera in the right position.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Annoyed, he opened up the camera. Glaring when he saw he didn't have any film left. An angry throw of the camera onto the floor, Katsuki sighed.

"I guess I'll clean up." Arms wobbled as he slowly lifted himself from the ground.

The doorknob felt much more slick and slippery, but Katsuki managed to pull the damn thing open. Coming down the hallway, the teen staggered his way into the lavatory.

Once the lights glowed on, he turned away with a hiss. A glance down towards the light switch, and he gasped by the sight. Had he cut that much? His arm was essentially flooding out with red.

Dripping down onto a once white clean countertop. God, his parents were gonna kill him.

"Katsuki?"

Speak of the devil.

Turning around, he was met with his mother and father. Both of them gasped at his mutilated arms. But, neither seemed to show any remorse. The woman scoffed.

"Seriously Katsuki? This shit again? God...and just because we didn't celebrate your birthday? Why are you always so selfish? Tearing up your body for attention. Pathetic. Whatever, don't cry when you bleed out."

Mitsuki dragged Masaru away from her son, stomping down the hallway. Katsuki watched them for a moment but soon sighed. Blood-soaked fingerprints smeared onto the cabinet mirror.

The blonde could care less.

"There it is," he mumbled while bringing out the first aid kit. Letting it tumble into the counter, he popped it open. His lips folded in pain while he winced.

Cautiously wrapping his arms up, he frowned at the blood piling back up to the surface of the bandages. Finishing up the patches, Katsuki turned the light off and left the bathroom a mess of sorts.

Powerfully slamming close his bedroom door, the silence afterward practically killed him. Sighing, he stumbled around trying to pick up the polaroids that sat around him.

Once he had gathered what he needed, he turned in his bedroom lights. Immediately dropping the polaroids at the sight around. The place he was once sitting was covered up with blood. The online of his body practically readable.

Slowly turning his head down, he fell back at the sight of the pictures he had taken. Bone and skin torn and charred, with words written at the bottom
of each piece of film.

Worthless
Loser
Kill Yourself
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut

How long was he on autopilot for...

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒆x𝒄u𝒔e 𝒎e, 𝒊 𝒍o𝒗e 𝒚o𝒖 )˚✧₊⁎ 。
i'd rather be alone tonight
words: 592
bleh, i don't know why you guys wanted a part two there wasn't much to write about lmao

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒆x𝒄u𝒔e 𝒎e, 𝒊 𝒍o𝒗e 𝒚o𝒖 )˚✧₊⁎ 。i'd rather be alone tonightwords: 592bleh, i don't know why you guys wanted a part two there wasn't much to write about lmao