almost is never enough iv

this song + this one-shot = a crying author viewer discretion is advised ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒈r𝒆e𝒅 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒈r𝒆e𝒅 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 bolted down the corridors of the coliseum. Shoving the exit door open, he looked down towards the cement stairs. Katsuki glanced back at him with a blank stare.

"Hey." he greeted, turning away to face the sunset blooming on the horizon. The pro's lips swerved to a frown.

Coming closer towards the blonde, he sat down next to him. Katsuki assessed him for a minute. "I think I'm just gonna stop trying. Just deliver the money and continue with my life."

"Don't. He's trying. He's starting to see the light. He's really trying. Don't give up yet, Bakugou." not bothering to look back at his once best friend, Katsuki sighed.

Kirishima could feel how upset Katsuki was. "Stay with me,"

That statement was what made Katsuki turned his head in shock. "I know you're staying with your parents. Keiji told me..."

Katsuki swallowed that knot down his throat. "They aren't—hurting me—"

"Stop lying to me. For god's sake, they always hurt you." Katsuki grimaced. But didn't retort back towards him.

"If I stay with you...will I still see Keiji?" Kirishima softly smiled.

"Of course. I wouldn't take that away from you," standing up from the concrete, the pro extended his hand out towards Katsuki. Troubled, Katsuki looked up at Kirishima.

"What? The Quirk Battle isn't over yet. Come on. We can watch it in a private viewing area. So you don't have to deal with the others. I'm not going to let them kick you out." Katsuki was taken aback by the response.

Nonetheless, he grinned. Carefully taking the boy's hand, Kirishima lifted him off of the ground. Beginning to walk him around back to the private lounging area.

|~~~|

"Ok, here it is!" the light to the guest room flickered on. Katsuki glimpsing around the room as his eyes twinkled in awe.

"It's—really luxurious," he commented, lightly draping his fingers across the bed sheet. The silk material practically like clouds on his fingertips.

Kirishima awkwardly laughed. "Sorry if it's a little too much! I tend to go overboard with decor."

Taking a seat on the guest bed, Katsuki felt his body melt with comfort. "And—this is all...mine?"