test drive

i'm fucking exhausted゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 across the room, Katsuki gazed from the intersection of his eye the redhead jotting down his memos. Even the simplicity of his movements was just something to drool over.

The blonde was crushing on his oblivious best friend. However, he had begun throwing the hints up more openly. Indirect flirting, note conversations, more alone time together.

Katsuki had always been deserted. No one relativity appreciated him, and the only friend he truly had was Kirishima. But, he had high hopes that Kirishima had liked him back. Especially from how to open Kirishima was about how "manly" and "awesome" Katsuki was.

UA's academy bell rung loudly, the class instantly packing up their commodities. Preparing themselves to evacuate the room, Katsuki made his way over towards the doorway.

His movements slow so Kirishima could catch up with him effortlessly.

"Bakugou!" a small smile flattered onto Katsuki's face but promptly mashed it to his conventional frown as he turned around.

Kirishima beamed his prideful expression, the boy in front of him red with rosiness. "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, whatever." as the two began walking down the foyer, Kirishima awkwardly scratched his neck with a chuckle.

"It's—embarrassing to talk about. But I wanted to, and I was wondering if I can stop by your dorm or mine, and we can talk about it?" practically feeling his heart sprinting a thousand miles, Katsuki could hardly comprise his smile.

Clearing his throat, Katsuki fixed his bangs to hide his face. "Just come to my room. We can have snacks or something."

Kirishima's eyes twinkled with pleasure. "Great! Thanks a lot!"

|~~~|

Apparel and notebooks were flung around in spontaneous drawers as Katsuki scrambled around to tidy up his room. Vacuuming specific areas to a drastic extent, and drizzling his room in cologne.

Placing down his bowls of snacks and readying his game console, Katsuki waited for the notorious knock on his dorm door. And in only minutes, that rapid pattern thumped on the wooden door.

"Come in." Kirishima scrambled into the compartment, shutting the door soundly as he mustered over towards Katsuki. Crashing himself onto the mattress, Katsuki lightly snorted at Kirishima's behavior.