motive

゚˚✧₊⁎( i𝒕 𝒘a𝒔 𝒂n a̶c̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 they were. Classes 1-A and 1-B were at UA's forest retreat. The students were beyond excited to be there. The day so far was tiring but, they had pulled through.

During their first dinner, a specific envious blonde passed a stink eye to another familiar blonde. Katsuki lightly smiling, being enveloped by his boyfriend and many friends.

"Tch. God, he's the worst." Monoma brought up. The boys reclining around conveyed a look, soon nodding their heads at Monoma's declaration.

The group gave Monoma a bewildered glance by the sinister smile that plastered his face. "Guys,"

The boys eavesdropped on Monoma's plan, and shortly, the entire table was snickering in amusement. This night was about to take a chilling turn.

~~~

Reaching his dorm door, Katsuki was stunned to be met with a pleasant note. His name was endorsed with elegant cursive. Opening it up, he grinned at the lettering inside.

Meet me in the middle of the woods. It's the perfect place to sneak away. Love you -Eijiro.

Glancing around the corridor to make sure no one saw his cheesy expression, Katsuki ran off in the opposite direction. Three out of the seven boys chuckling.

As Monoma and the rest readied the ambush, the three unexpectedly came in. "Yo, yo, yo, he's coming!"

Two ascended the trees, while the rest sneaked underneath a few bushes. The boys struggling to calm down the laughing ones. All going dead silent once they heard the branches breaking.

Leaves were fluttered around, as Monoma sighted the blonde gazing around the laugh area. "Eijiro? You here?"

While Katsuki's back was swiveled, Monoma threw up the signal. "Eijiro—"

Before he could finish, a thick rope clamped tightly around his neck. Hoisting his as he tried to blow it off but to no avail. Monoma and the others huddled from behind Katsuki, as the two others plummeted from the trees.

Sick smiles laid on their faces. "Ha! Did you see his face?"

"Right?! Beyond hilarious!" Grunts and groans practically background music for the clique.

Chatting and laughing together for minutes on end, totally forgetting about Katsuki. As one of them laughed, they took a glimpse back at him. His color dripping from his face.

"D-Dude! What's wrong?!" One of them inquired while laughing.

"He stopped moving."

Hearing the comment, Monoma and the others stood up. Circling the face of Katsuki, Monoma only gasped. "Cut the rope..."

"Bro—"

"Cut the damn rope!"

Attending to him, they promptly tore down the cord. Backing up as Katsuki's now lifeless body fell to the floor. One of them quickly got down to the dirt, checking his vitals.

"Well..." Monoma began as he trudged forward. "Is he?"

"Holy shit...he's dead...he's fucking dead!" Alarm raced around the group. Monoma only getting agitated by the commotion.

"Shut up...shut the hell up!"

The group looked towards him. "Let's just—go."

"Monoma—"

"It looks like a suicide! Just—don't say a fucking word. Go!"

Complying to his commands, the group left the body of the boy wonder on the grassy floor.

゚˚✧₊⁎( i𝒕 𝒘a𝒔 𝒂n a̶c̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ )˚✧₊⁎ 。
no, I'm not a quitter, yeah, I get what I want
playing with your heart 'cause you give me the throne; choose me
words: 581

a month or so ago, i asked for story ideas. and this was one of them that i turned into a one shot. story idea was by @shouta-aizawa . thank you, love
(may do a part two)

 thank you, love ♡(may do a part two)