bang bang

still debating on posting "jason's song" or just post "let me love you ii" instead

still debating on posting "jason's song" or just post "let me love you ii" instead. what do u guys prefer?
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒆n𝒄h𝒂n𝒕e𝒅 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐 week or so after Bakugou was brought back from the League of Villains, and all appeared well in Class 1-A. The council of soon-to-be pros agreed on spending their lunch in the classroom. The stride to the cafeteria didn't seem so appealing.

As Kaminari and Sero gossiped with each other, a vacant Katsuki sat a desk away from them. His eyes lazily looked down at the wooden piece of a desk.

"Hey, Dunce Face," Kaminari was alarmed to hear Katsuki communicate to him directly. Especially since he had been so calm after the abduction.

"Would you kill me?"

Kaminari snickered. But that lingering of worry simmered in him. "Huh? What-What are you talking about?"

"It's not like I'll ever—be happy. So, it's probably just best if I died...right? So, would you do it?" red gazes shifted to the corner of his eye.

Fake thinking about it for a moment, Kaminari fabricated a tragic sigh. "Well, I could do it. But, I don't think you can afford my fee."

The electric teen played along with Katsuki's joke. Sero lightly chuckled along. Katsuki soon let out a smirk, as the duo were somewhat relieved that the blonde was only joking about it.

But with a topic so serious...

~~~

Kirishima and Katsuki both laid on the redhead's bed. The blonde cuddled up next to Kirishima while the two studied. Taking a look over at his boyfriend's face, Katsuki frowned.

"Hey Eijiro," Kirishima perked up at the sound of his first name being utilized. "Would you kill me?"

"What? No way! I love you too much to do something that crazy!" Kirishima laughed off the gag. Katsuki glared at him.

"I'm not joking. I'm asking you a question; would you kill me?"

Suddenly, the air around got bitter. Kirishima's lips parted with alarm. "Kat...what—is this cause of the kidnapping? Hey, what happened—"

"I'm not going to—get any happier. So, if you killed me, then I would have no one to stop me from dying. If I tried, I'm sure I would stop right before I do anything. Please, would you kill me?"

"No Kat. I'm not going to kill you—"

"Please," the blonde exclaimed loudly as he rose from the redhead's arms. "Just please! I've asked the others but they didn't take it seriously! But I know you would! You love me, don't you? And you want what's best for me, right?"