pov

every time i say i have a new story, i then come up with a better idea and then it's a cycle lmao゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒆n𝒄h𝒂n𝒕e𝒅 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒆n𝒄h𝒂n𝒕e𝒅 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓐𝓷𝓭 then he was like whoosh, shoosh. But then Kami Woods showed up!—"

"Ugh, you're lucky you got to see a villain fight in person." Sero grunted as Kaminari rubbed it in their face.

Mina and Jirou eavesdropped on to the conversation, while Katsuki and Kirishima were quietly conversing among themselves. Both were also curious about what Kaminari was narrating.

The group came towards UA. It was during the busiest time in the morning where most of the students were entering.

"That fights sounds like shit."

"Kat!—" Kirishima cried out while Katsuki rolled his eyes. Katsuki only clasped his boyfriend's hand.

Kaminari flapped his hand just as the group infiltrated past the UA arch. "That fight was sick! I even have the video!—"

A gunshot erupted through the air. On command, blood splatters drenched Katsuki's face and Kirishima's uniform. The Bakusquad trembled as they slowly look down at the oozing body of Kaminari. The back of his head being completely caved in.

A scream from behind Katsuki as another body plummeted from the ground. The realization of what was transpiring sunk in. "R-Run."

"...What?"

"Run! It's a shooting!" More screams of terror and shouts echoed through the atmosphere as a rain of bullets flew across the region. People attempting to get into the academy and others getting shot dead on the spot.

As the squad split up, Katsuki began hauling Kirishima behind him. The redhead still in a state of shock from what he just witnessed. "Eijiro! Fucking snap out of it! It's life or death right now! I need you to focus!"

Looking towards Katsuki, he blinked. With a heavy gulp, he nodded. The duo kept running, Katsuki desperately trying to find a patch of trees that could cover them enough.

"Fuck!"

Katsuki felt another wet splatter on his hair. Swiveling around, his gazes broadened when he saw Kirishima grip his shoulder. Blood spurting out from the cracks between his fingers.

"I need to get you behind those trees! I think it hit a vein!" Katsuki began to panic. Getting behind Kirishima to protect him from any other bullets, Katsuki started to push him forward why running.

He could feel the surge of wind pass him as a bullet skimmed his cheek. Ultimately uncovering a spot, Katsuki shoved Kirishima onto the ground, just as he squatted next to him.

"Kat, you're open!" the blonde shushed him.

"I know. But through all these trees and bushes, he couldn't have a clear aim. And you're my main priority right now. Press down on your wound. I need to slow down your blood flow." Digging through his backpack, Katsuki could hear Kirishima whimper.