forever boy ii

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒃l𝒊s𝒔 𝒊n 𝒄h𝒂n𝒈e )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 years had passed with ease. Katsuki sat on the couch adjusting the books and decor on the coffee table. Although there had hardly been any changes in the adults, there was one subtle modification.

A twinkling diamond ring on his finger.

The front door closed as Katsuki glanced up in worry. But relief fell over him when he sighted an older and more mature Ren walk through the door.

The teen was spotted once he had seen Katsuki. Passing him a gentle closed-eyed smile. "Hey, Katsuki. How was your day?"

"It was nice. How was school?"

"The same as usual. Mio is coming home a little later, just to let you know."

Katsuki inspected the door with some manner of concern. But, he gradually nodded his head in acknowledgment of Ren's statement. "Ok. How about you go do your homework? I can make you a snack if you want.—"

"No, please. It's alright. I'll do it for myself." although Katsuki understood he couldn't persuade Ren otherwise, he did feel guilty. Unfortunately, it was a consequence of his abuse.

Only sheer seconds later, and the household door opened back up. Revealing both Kirishima and an energetic Mio. The teenage girl gasped happily at the sight of Katsuki.

"Hi, Katsuki! How was your day?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Oh, it was so fun! I'll have to tell you over dinner!" Katsuki glimpsed over in Kirishima's way. The man came over to Katsuki with a glare in his eyes. Lifting his hand, he slapped Katsuki over the face.

Mio and Ren both in shock but sadly not surprised.

"Dad—" Kirishima promptly scowled at Mio to shut her up, the teen standing her ground. Kirishima gazed back at Katsuki with a snarl.

"Didn't even bother to ask me about my day. And Mio has your fucked little attitude like usual."

Kirishima scoffed as he walked away from his husband. The blonde sadly stared down at the floor, Mio rolling her eyes at how her father was functioning.

"...Dad, can Saiko come over?" Kirishima eyed Ren with an expressionless look.

"She's your girlfriend right?" the teen unhurriedly nodded his head.