knew better

the following is attended for mature audiences only viewer discretion is advised ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄o𝒏c𝒍u𝒅e )˚✧₊⁎ 。

viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄o𝒏c𝒍u𝒅e )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓢𝓲𝓽." the statement was a simple one. An easily understood word. But the way that it slid out of the man's mouth with such wrath and irritation.

It could essentially bring anyone to tears.

An awfully quiet room made the whole situation more humiliating to the teenager. He attended to his father's command, sliding into the vacant dining room seat.

A closed laptop sat in front of him, as his hands attempted to cover up his exposed body. His bottom lip trembled as his nose sniffled loudly. "I don't wanna do this."

The sentence was quiet, barely above even a whisper. Though his father didn't seem to indicate any remorse. "Who's fault is that? Shouldn't have been having those disgusting thoughts."

Clicks of a reloading gun made the blonde flinch and gasp. "Move your fucking hands. Put them to the side of you."

With caution, Katsuki moved his hands down to the sides of the chair. His genitals were exposed to his father's watchful eye. The gun moved closer until the muzzle was hardly even an inch away from touching it.

Soon, the laptop was pulled open. A porn website on display, with what seemed to be a gay porn video paused. Ready at any moment to start playing.

"If I see your dick get hard by this, I won't hesitate to shoot it. Got it?" the only response the man got was a hum.

With the tap of his finger, the video started to play. Grunts and moans could be heard, the loud noises played on repeat. The wooden chair creaked at the hard grip Katsuki had on the stool.

Forced to watch what played before him, in the state he was in, brought him to tears. Sobs and hiccups came passing from his lips as his father slammed his fist down on the table.

Katsuki flinched by the abrupt sound, quickly wiping his tears and focusing his attention back onto the pornography in front of him. The muzzle seemed to be cold, bringing goosebumps down his spine.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄o𝒏c𝒍u𝒅e )˚✧₊⁎ 。
you are my moonlight
moonlight
words: 377

a shortie because i didn't want to use my good idea and it be half assed :D