motive ii

yeah i'm just doing sequels cause i lowkey ran out of all my good ideas and finals week :D゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒅i𝒔t𝒂n𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒅i𝒔t𝒂n𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 following morning, the committee of boys proceeded with their usual habit with caution. Monoma seemed to keep glimpsing over at Class 1-A. The precious hero class was off today. Some were bewildered as to where Katsuki was.

Especially a specific redhead.

"Hey," the group trembled at the call of a familiar boy. Swerving around, they relatively shook at a concerned Kirishima.

"Have you guys seen Kat anywhere? He-He's been gone all day and I'm really worried."

The boys continued to tremble, not knowing what to do. Monoma smacking their wrists as he turned to Kirishima. "No. Why do you guys even care? It's not like he cares for you guys."

"Because he's our friend. And he's my boyfriend. And we care for his well-being. But uh, thanks anyways." Kirishima fled the group and retreated towards his training ground.

Monoma compelled the group to look over at him as he snarled at them. "What the fuck?! You guys are gonna make yourselves look suspicious!"

He whispered yelled as the others only nodded their heads. Communicating a sigh of revulsion, he turned back as he began training. Abruptly, one of the other guys from the group sprinted over to them.

Monoma, not in the mood to handle anything else, growled at him. "What?! What the fuck is it?!"

"A-Aizawa said...their gonna search the forest to try and find him..."

The group's eyes broadened, as did Monoma for a period of a few seconds. "Just—don't say shit. Just—keep your mouth shut and look like you don't care."

The others were reluctant on listening to the Monoma of all people. But obeyed his command. One wrong move and their dreams might be kissed goodbye. All over some silly prank.

|~~~|

Monoma and the others played a game in their dorm common room. Trying to ease the tension from his group and to somewhat participate in his class.

"Alright Kendo, pay up! You landed on my property!"

"Yeah, you own almost all of them!" Kendo groaned, taking out her fake money and handing it to the individual. The boy taking it with gratitude as he recounted the cash.

Suddenly, the dorm door slammed open. TestuTestu running in out of breathing. "TestuTestu? Why are you so tired? What—"

"T-They found Bakugou in the woods. Kirishima's a mess. They say he-he hung himself, but no branch was broken from above him. And that the rope was cut." Class 1-B sat in shock at the news.

"Did-Did someone murder him...I get he wasn't the nicest of all...but he was trying. And he had a family. And a good relationship with good friends. He was human. And a child."

"With a dream. Who would even do that...that's-that's—"

"Practically inhuman."

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒅i𝒔t𝒂n𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。
this love it is a distant star
words: 525
sorry if it's like so bad. i have finals and then i'm rushing so I have chapters ready by next week since i'm travelinggg. anyways, love ya

 anyways, love ya