bad decisions

save your tears, shut up, i don't do drugs, or a new sequel for tonight?

a new sequel for tonight?

the following is for mature audiences only
viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒎o𝒐n𝒍i𝒈h𝒕 𝒈l𝒐w )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐𝓫𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽 flickers of color reflected through the dropping pupils of Katsuki. A red cup turned in his hand, light droplets flew out and landed down on the muddy and messy carpeted flooring.

"Oh, Kacchan," Katsuki groaned loudly with a disgusted frown. Izuku running up from
behind him with a smile.

"Hey, what are you doing over here? The Bakusquad is looking for you!" Izuku chatted loudly over the unpleasant noises from around.

The amplified high pitch voice of his only made Katsuki crush the red cup in his hands. Immediately dropping the crushed creation down onto the flooring before turning to Izuku.

"Whatever stupid Deku. Don't bother following me." Katsuki shoved past Izuku, maneuvering his way through drunk and horny teens.

In the distance, he could spot the Bakusquad chatting and laughing. With more forceful pushes towards the people around, Katsuki finally made it over to the group of teens.

Welcomed with loud shouting, he could already tell how drunk and high they were. The whole thing was just sickening to look at. A sudden realization struck him as he looked around the group.

"Where the hell is Eijiro? Did him and fucking tapey leave to get more drinks?" Kaminari shrugged with a snort.

"What? Are you jealous~" his slurred words added on to his slumped body hanging on Katsuki's. The blonde was quick to slap him with a push.

"Shut up. I should have never come to this shit. I just want to go to sleep." Kaminari gasped in thrill.

"You can go sleep in my room. It's free and all. There are too many guest rooms and since we're friends and all, you can sleep in it. Kirishima will probably be passed out drunk on the couch by tomorrow morning."

Katsuki huffed out a breath from his nose. "At least you're doing something for once."

Fleeing the group behind once more, Katsuki traveled up the stairs of the ditzy blonde's house. Gradually, the unpleasant noises turned into silent yet uncomfortable make out sessions from around him.

Sighting Kaminari's bedroom door in the distance, Katsuki powered towards it. Closing it also the second he had entered. A suffocated breath finally left his lungs.