only 1

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄o𝒏n𝒆c𝒕i𝒐n )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 up the daylight with a yawn, a young teen caressed his eyes. Striving to get them to adapt to the sun's beaming glare. But to no avail. Planting his feet down onto the wooden flooring of his bedroom, he began his weekend routine.

Once he had finished, he rattled his already messy and knotted hair. Gradually trudging down the hall, his nose could already pick up and the delightful fragrance that was common in the household.

A walk down the stairs and the figure of a blonde man humming and cooking was soon depicted. The teen scoffed at the scenery. As the culinarian turned his body around while swirling a recipe, he spotted the young boy.

"Oh, good morning Isamu. How'd you sleep?" Katsuki inquired with a tender smile. Isamu grimaced.

"Mhm." Quickly snatching a full plate of nutrition, he sauntered out of the kitchen and sat down at the dining room furniture.

Not moments later, and Katsuki was already running up to him. "Did you want any sauce with your omelets? Or anything to drink? We have some apple juice, water, lemon—"

"No." Katsuki stiffened. But, he backed up after Isamu's tone of voice.

It was only Saturday and Katsuki just being here was ruining it for him.

~~~

Scrawling some kind of rubbish as an answer on his worksheet, Isamu glanced back at his textbook, before scribbling down again. A watchful eye seemed to document his every move.

Shuffling and clutters in the background made Isamu more discouraged. Unexpectedly, an elegant bowl of apple slices with lemon juice and salt moistened on top of them sat in front of him.

A firing glare upwards, and he made eye contact with Katsuki. "I just wanted to make you a snack like usual. You seem a little stressed. Do you want to take a break? We could—"

"Will you shut up?" Gulping at the interruption, Katsuki nodded his head. Skimming his body into the vacant chair next to Isamu.

Isamu was getting angrier and angrier, and his dad's stupid boyfriend was sitting right next to him. This day couldn't get any worst, could it?

"...So, I was thinking maybe, to help us grow a bond, that we can go out? After you're done, of course. Maybe go to the movies...I heard there's a good one out that would be fun to see. Or...we can just walk around? Would you like to—"