raindrops

a shortie but i like it :) ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂i𝒓 𝒃u𝒃b𝒍e𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂i𝒓 𝒃u𝒃b𝒍e𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 ground was soft, tender even. Skimming his hands on the coral reefs, he watched the bubbles of air slowly move up. The ground of the ocean sure was vacant.

He liked it.

Messing with the colorful pieces of sea plants, small fishes swam around him as he slightly smiled. A shark swimming above him as it explored like the rest of the animals around.

Continuing to stroll on the grain he called sand, he let his feet drift out from the floor. Gliding in the water for a while, his feet soon settled back onto the sand. Gasping as more air bubbles streamed from out of his lips.

As his body carried him around the coral reef, he sighted a small cave. He had never seen that the moments he had come here. Entering the space, he was amazed by the small holes that directed light into the tunnel.

Deciding to swim, he took off on his feet, soon swimming down into the cave. The boy lightly gasped at the elegance that was the burrow. Although it wasn't much, it made it unique.

It made or stand out among the others.

Something he wishes he could have.

Exploring around the region, he smiled. His fingers felt the sting of the prickly rocks that made up the pillars that essentially held the damn thing up. Beholding something glossy in the distance, he swam towards it.

Once he saw it was land, he stepped back. Did he really wanna go back. And so soon? Yet, he didn't feel that irresistible feeling. Of compelling himself to go back.

It felt, better. Like, he wanted to go back.

Was this a sign of sorts? He didn't know, but, he wanted to try. With a sigh, he huddled the strength in his feet.

Katsuki's gasped as he hoisted his head out of the overflowing bathtub. Coughing as he stared at the bathwater he sat in. Gazing towards the marble flooring dusted with water, he then read the time.

3:00 am

"Huh, I actually enjoyed that. "

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂i𝒓 𝒃u𝒃b𝒍e𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。
i want you with me on this road to the sky
we'll be shining every night, I promise you
words: 483

was thinking about middle school and how toxic that environment truly was for me. it's what made me write "pov," and attempt suicide. i always like doing this thing, where i stick my head under the water and just drift off. it feels like i'm in the ocean, with me, myself, and i. where i can be myself, and not have to worry about everyone judging me. and before, i didn't think it use to do much. it just made me calm, and gave me a chance to be happy for a while. now, it's something that freed me. that's what this was about.

freedom, and release

freedom, and release ♡