leave me lonely

thank u all for the incredible birthday wishes

thank u all for the incredible birthday wishes. i love you all
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒎i𝒔u𝒏d𝒆r𝒔t𝒐o𝒅 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂, Eijiro Kirishima had transferred over to UA High School. Making friends almost immediately after his arrival. Yet, he had a yearning question about a certain pupil.

A blonde who was frequently alone. The desks around him scooted away from his seat, as he would quietly work on his assignments. Constantly getting paper balls and spitballs thrown into his hair.

And Kirishima just didn't comprehend it.

The boy never appeared to be mean to anymore. It seemed he tried to be helpful. But was shut down in mere seconds. It came across like every kid in the school loathed him.

Swerving to his group, he cleared his throat as a way to get their attention over him. "Um...I was wondering. What's up with that kid? Everyone seems to hate him..."

The group gaped at the boy that Kirishima was authorizing his attention to. Kaminari grunted at the blonde from across the way. "Katsuki Bakugou. Piece of shit. He abuses his girlfriend."

Kirishima's eyes broadened at the calling. "Really? How did people find out?"

Mina sighed. "She kept showing up with cuts and bruises, and she ended up spilling to people that he was abusing her. And now she hits him if he even tries to lay a hand on her. That's why he always shows up with bruises and scratches."

Gazing over his shoulder at Katsuki, Kirishima glared at him in hatred. "That's awful. And—disgusting."

"Right?! That's why everyone gives him a taste of his own medicine." Sero clarified, shaking his head with a scowl.

The transfer felt deceived. But as the saying went, don't judge a book by its cover.

|~~~|

The class seemed to drown so much longer than usual. Maybe because Kirishima wasn't used to such long lessons and classes. With an aggravated sigh, Kirishima rose his arm in the air.

Aizawa pointed out towards him. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

The teacher sighed but flapped his hand to dismiss the transfer. Without a second of hesitation, Kirishima scrambled out the door. He didn't need to go to the bathroom.

He just desired to get out of that snooze fest.

The further he ventured down the corridor, the louder a string of voices seemed to be. Comprehending the voices were right after this corner, Kirishima stood himself back.