don't call me angel

before we begin, i would just like to say that this is based on my own body dysphoria

before we begin, i would just like to say that this is based on my own body dysphoria. it's severe; to the point where i've tried to inject myself with water in certain areas to make them bigger or try to remove fluid from other areas to make them smaller. my body dysphoria is the reason why i don't like dating anymore, or why being with someone or someone liking me makes it worst

save your tears, you'll never know, i don't do drugs, a new sequel for tonight?
viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒅o𝒎i𝒏o 𝒆f𝒇e𝒄t )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 mirror in front of Katsuki reproduced the face and body he was glaring at. A step or two closer to the mirror, Katsuki leaned forward into the glass reflector.

Shoving his cheek upwards on his face, Katsuki examined around his face in all types of various ways.

"My pores are so big. Why is my nose that shape? Since when did I gain more fat in my face? My acne is the worst, it makes me look uglier than before. Why can't my jawline be sharper? It looks good from this angle, but when I turn, it looks shortened and weak."

Continual comparisons and remarks Katsuki made towards his body only powered into the many, many insecurities that wavered in his mind. Titling his head down as he looked forward, he grimaced at what he was staring at.

"God, I don't even have a v line. I just have some—round boring face." with a loud groan, Katsuki escaped from the bathroom. The light switch flickering off.

Quickly passing by the mirror dangling on the door, he paused. Slowly stepping back, Katsuki swerved to face the mirror in front of him. Titling his head around, he scowled at his reflection.

"Why does every mirror make me look uglier than the last?" a reasonable eye roll reflected at him from the mirror.

|~~~|

Mitsuki arranged the dining room table, plating two breakfast plates down on the table. Masaru heartily thanking his wife with a delightful kiss. Although, Mitsuki worryingly stared at her son.

Katsuki standing by the living room mirror, extremely close as he kept poking at his skin. Mitsuki huffed while straightening herself up.

"Katsuki, come eat, ok? You need to stop worrying about your appearance. You look good." that small applause twirled validation through his body.

Striding away from the mirror with minor confidence, Katsuki slid into one of the empty seats at the table. As the family ate in subtle silence, Katsuki clicked on his Instagram.