lost cause

hi゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂p𝒐l𝒐g𝒊z𝒆s 𝒕o 𝒎y 𝒇o𝒓m𝒆r 𝒔e𝒍f )˚✧₊⁎ 。

hi
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂p𝒐l𝒐g𝒊z𝒆s 𝒕o 𝒎y 𝒇o𝒓m𝒆r 𝒔e𝒍f )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐𝓵𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 dawn had just begun, Katsuki felt off. Everything felt much more crooked. More naked. He hadn't had an indication why, though he was possibly overthinking things.

Katsuki entered his classroom with his poker face still up and strong. But he could feel the heavy tension that clasped down on the creamy white walls. The eyes of those around contemplating his every movement.

His eyes shifted towards some of his classmates, slits constructed to establish that conventional glare he wore on a daily. Before turning back to face his cedar desktop. Katsuki could pick up on the scrapping metal of desks moving in and out.

Soon, footsteps grew closer and closer to his backside.

A silhouette appeared to hover over him in a timely fashion. Katsuki glanced up to spot Ochako staring at him. The hue pink of her lips seemed to tremble until her top teeth bit down on them to avoid them from proceeding to quiver.

"Bakugou," her voice was hushed. Almost as if she was trying to control herself. "Did you-Did you tell Deku to kill himself?"

Suddenly, everything seemed to make sense. Katsuki moved his sights to look over at Izuku's desk, the green-haired teen's eyes were swollen red. After a minute of stillness between the duo, Katsuki took in a breathe.

"In middle school. It's not like it matters now." Ochako's fists trembled, the french tip of her nails dug deep into the skin of her palm. Ultimately, she let them go.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter now?!" her outburst resulted in the others looking over in their direction. Many didn't seem to show much remorse.

"You-You told Deku to kill himself! Of course, it still matters! Especially because you didn't apologize—or-or even show any sense that you care. What-What if he did kill himself?! Then what?!" Ochako stepped back in shock. The soft texture of her palms rested on her lips in shock.

Ochako quickly turned herself away from Katsuki with a miserable frown. "I-I didn't mean to lash out like that. But—when Deku told us...I was fairly upset...you have to understand why."

The brunette scrambled back over towards her seat. Classmates gave each other solemnly looks, attempting to get back to converting with one another. Katsuki clicked his tongue at the girl's outburst, turning his head to look back at Izuku.

"You told all of them?" Izuku dwelled silently. The scarred hand of his fluttered with his curls uncomfortably.

"I didn't mean to. They kept bombarding me and I kept telling them that I didn't want to talk about it. But they kept going and I screamed it out. I'm-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to even say it. It just—still...hurts. What you said."

Izuku appeared to perk up at something in front of Katsuki. Furnishing the blonde a straight frown as he glimpsed out of the window. Katsuki swerved back to encounter what was in front of him.

Red hair strikes his sights first, the sunken gloom of Kirishima's eyes told Katsuki all he desired to know. "Kat...did you really do that? I know you two have never been—great, but..."

Kirishima's sentence was soon wandering off. Katsuki stared down at his lap, disappointment trickled through his core at the deserted emotion. Kirishima accumulating a low sigh.

"Maybe...we should take a break now. I know we've been discussing it for a while but—I think it's a good time to just, stay away from one another...you know?" Katsuki glanced up at Kirishima, rolling his eyes lazily to camouflage the aching feeling of delaying salty droplets.

"Fine. Whatever, since you're so confident and cool about this." a frown displayed instantly on Kirishima's lips.

"You know that's not it. But...maybe we can take the time for self-reflection, or taking care of ourselves. It's not a breakup, but a break." Katsuki rolled his eyes again, subtly shaking his wrist back and forth to establish a fanning motion with his palm.

"Screw you. Leave me the hell alone." Kirishima is obligated to Katsuki's orders, roaming away from Katsuki to avert any other sense of attitude and coldness.

Katsuki didn't turn to look, not even a slight peek. Yet, that dark emotion grew in the pit of his body. Everyone's eyes were still on him. UA was we're here was presumed to start fresh. Never look back and who he once was as a person and yet, that suspicion was that.

The feeling of emptiness and sorrow. A failure and bully to those around. He was sure he had escaped feeling like a complete monster.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂p𝒐l𝒐g𝒊z𝒆s 𝒕o 𝒎y 𝒇o𝒓m𝒆r 𝒔e𝒍f )˚✧₊⁎ 。
i'm getting older, i think I'm aging well
i wish someone had told me
i'd be doing this by myself
words: 821
i wanted to get something out for my slight hiatus

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂p𝒐l𝒐g𝒊z𝒆s 𝒕o 𝒎y 𝒇o𝒓m𝒆r 𝒔e𝒍f )˚✧₊⁎ 。i'm getting older, i think I'm aging welli wish someone had told me i'd be doing this by myselfwords: 821i wanted to get something out for my slight hiatus