just a little bit of your heart ii

this is a little disclaimer: some people wanted me to do a sequel for one of my one-shots called "thank u, next

this is a little disclaimer: some people wanted me to do a sequel for one of my one-shots called "thank u, next." and i've decided not to. for the reason that i don't think that "thank u, next" needs a sequel. i feel like it's perfect on its own, for the reader to interpret however they would like :))

but besides that, it's sequels day today :D
save your tears, bad decisions, or a new sequel
viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒊 𝒘o𝒏t 𝒃e 𝒉o𝒎e 𝒇o𝒓 𝒄h𝒓i𝒔t𝒎a𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐 strong odor of pine cone and peppermint replenished the common room practically to the brim. Abrupt clicks of the controls and cries flowed from the sofas. An intense tournament of Mario Kart going on.

In the meantime, the remainder of the class enclosed Momo. The woman pouring hot cocoa for everyone around, a pleased smile harvested on her expression.

As everyone loitered for their opportunity to taste the delectable drink, Katsuki stood by the entrance of the kitchen. His fingers curled around the glass cup.

Katsuki wouldn't admit it, but he was thrilled. To taste some hot cocoa after all these years. He hasn't had an adequate Christmas in god knows how long. For once, he was happier than ever.

Once the surrounding group began to dispatch, Katsuki gradually began walking towards Momo. His fingers trembled nervously around the cup, striding closer towards the ebony-haired girl.

"Ok! Did I get everyone?" Katsuki was about to reply to her question, but the blooming voices of everyone else agreeing that she did overpowered his.

In an instance, Momo poured out the rest of the remaining hot cocoa. Before positioning the kettle down in the sink and steering towards the living room with her mug steaming.

Swirls of brown liquid flowed down the sink and into the gutter. Sadly gazing at the compound, Katsuki slowly sighted the glass cup back on the countertop, steering towards the living room to check out what was transpiring.

"No...No! Damnit, come on, Yoshi!" Kaminari yelled, moving his arms around intensely. Seemed to be his method to his madness.

Katsuki watched the game unfold from behind the sofa. "Can I play next round?"

Sero glimpsed at him for a moment before focusing back on the game at hand. "No way, Bakugou! You wouldn't even know the controls—since you don't even own a console!"

Katsuki grimaced at the denied request. Orbiting the couch, he sunk himself onto the soft cushions. Sulking to himself as he watched the tournament from his spot.