problem

this is a one-shot dedicated to the disgusting discrimination the Asian community as a whole are facing right now

this is a one-shot dedicated to the disgusting discrimination the Asian community as a whole are facing right now. to my Asian supports or readers who have faced racist behavior or who are just scared of what could happen, i stand with you. and i want to bring light to such a topic.

viewer discretion is advised

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒑o𝒄 𝒍i𝒗e𝒔 𝒎a𝒕t𝒆r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 1-A was beyond enthusiastic. Touring such a country like America, that they have heard is adoring and open-minded, they couldn't believe it. Although their English wasn't up to par, everyone seemed to be having a promising time already.

Surprisingly, Kirishima was pretty good at English. Catching on quickly as he was still trying to teach the others along with his boyfriend.

"Now," Aizawa spoke. "You may wander around the area. Just make sure not to travel too far, ok?"

"Yes sir!"

Kirishima and Katsuki spilt up together, deciding on what to go to first. The sharp-toothed boy's eyes shined, the orbs reflecting the lights and skyscrapers surrounding them.

Seeing something in the distance, he started to smack Katsuki's shoulder. "Ow-What the fuck, jackass?!"

"Look! There's a Starbucks over there! I wanna see what the American Starbucks has."  Katsuki groaned.

"Fine." Kirishima and Katsuki ran into the cafe. Waiting in line, Kirishima started to assess the menu.

"Ooh, they have a pink drink!"

"They have a pink drink in Japan, too."

"Yeah, but I wanna taste the American version." Katsuki rolled his eyes. Glancing up at the menu himself, he quickly saw what he craved.

A whistle from beside them made them both turn their heads. Three boys seemed to walk past them, their hands spreading their eyes back as their tongues were out.

Laughing, they began to walk towards some of the back seats of the eatery. Kirishima and Katsuki were stiffened. Neither had encountered such insensitive actions towards them. Especially over their features.

Giving each other weird looks, they stepped forwards in line. The worker happily greeting them. "What would you guys like?"

Katsuki hesitated for a second, trying to think of what to say in English. "Can...Can I...h-have...Cold—" Katsuki paused as he tried to conclude what to say.