better left unsaid ii

fun fact: i don't go all-in in my writing

fun fact: i don't go all-in in my writing. like even in school. basically what i'm saying is, anything that you've read from me starting from rem—i've been giving it like 50%. i have a "bakugou" complex in which i need to be like the best or decent even when i'm not giving it my all.

(also i'm not trying to brag about this is any way, shape, or form, i just find it funny how some of you worship my low quality writing. it's something that i'm trying to break though cause it's getting out of hand)

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂l𝒐n𝒆 𝒂g𝒂i𝒏 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓗𝓮𝔂. I'm home."

Mitsuki promptly peeked her head out. Her eye bags seemed to have exacerbated since Katsuki had come. Her skin looked so much more blotchy than usual...

"Hey, sweetie. How are you?" Mitsuki asked, hugging her son. Katsuki could feel her ribs through the delicate fabric of what she called a t-shirt.

It made him frown.

"Mom," Mitsuki froze. "Have you been neglecting your eating habits again?"

Silence fell upon the room. "Sorry Katsuki..."

"Don't apologize. You're trying. You're trying."

Mitsuki saddened. Dissatisfied in herself for such actions. Her son could feel her humiliation just from her aura. It made him upset for pointing it out.

"Can you try eating? Just a little ok?"

Mitsuki nodded her head. Katsuki was pleased that he was able to persuade something out of her. Letting go of her, Katsuki headed towards the kitchen. Happily pulling some meat out of the fridge.

~~~

The room was simmering with the irresistible aroma of meat. It was a favorable sensation to see the various sizes of meat. Plating the meat down in front of his mother, Katsuki took a seat next to her.

Eyes scanned Mitsuki's motions. She seemed distant towards the sustenance. And that was reasonable. Sliver fork slightly slashing into the tough texture, creating a slab of the portion.

The procedure continued. Slice. Slice. Slice.

Saliva slipped down the teenager's throat in a gulp, feeling defeated with his attempt. Of course, it failed. But at least he tried...

"Can you eat? At least one piece?" Mitsuki glared.

Slice.