shut up

you'll never know, i don't do drugs, save your tears, or leave me lonely for tonight?viewer discretion is advised ゚˚✧₊⁎( i 𝒔t𝒊l𝒍 𝒍o𝒗e 𝒖 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( i 𝒔t𝒊l𝒍 𝒍o𝒗e 𝒖 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 and Kirishima sat jointly at the dining room table, the delicious aroma of the redhead's mother's cuisine filled the common room. Kirishima's younger brother eyed the two with an eye roll.

"Can't you do this somewhere else?" he begged, with a gagging expression. Kirishima smirked at him as Katsuki grimaced.

"Oh come on! You're only a year younger! Once you get a girlfriend soon, you'll understand how happy they make you." Katsuki lightly reddened at his boyfriend acknowledging how delighted he is to be with him.

The younger brother scoffed, turning away to glimpse around the living room. For some unexplained reason, every time he glimpsed at Katsuki, he could feel himself boil up.

And he hated it.

|~~~|

Katsuki laid deserted in the Kirishima household. The two had come home earlier than anticipated from school, and Kirishima had proposed to run to the store to get some snacks for a movie night.

Katsuki not wanting to go out in the rain.

Jiggling keys received a flinch from Katsuki. Time had hardly passed since Kirishima left. "Eijiroooo! Are you here?! I'm hungry, bro!"

Katsuki recognized the voice of Fuji, soon loosening up back on the bed. About to stroll past the open bedroom door, the boy hurried back as he looked over at Katsuki.

"Hey, where's Eijiro?" Katsuki raised an eyebrow at the teenager's attitude.

"He went to get some snacks. He left like a few minutes ago. So stop bitching about food, he'll probably be back in like twenty or so." Fuji slowly turned his head around the two hallways.

Before entering Kirishima's room and stepping towards Katsuki.

The blonde perked up at him irritated. "I just told you. He'll be back in like twenty—"

Tackling Katsuki down onto the bed, he concealed Katsuki's mouth as the blonde struggled to get the teen off of him. Unfortunately, Fuji was essentially the same height as Kirishima.

Rendering this match virtually impossible.

"What the fuck! Get off of mph!—" the lips of his boyfriend's brother landed on his own. Sickened by the interaction, he attempted to shove him off again.

Hands trailed down to his jeans, as Fuji expanded weight to pin Katsuki under him. The minor sound of his zipper flowing down, and his shirt being untucked by his jeans made the blonde panic.