in my head

postin early cause i'm stressed ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒈a𝒎e 𝒐v𝒆r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒈a𝒎e 𝒐v𝒆r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 to Reflection. Click Start

Katsuki stared at the screen, the controller pressed into his hands as his fingers laid on the controls. The faint music from his screen lightly played in his room.

The recess of the deserted house only strengthened the melody's tune. Clicking start, the game lets out a small bing noise. The screen faded out and soon faded in to show a mirror. His personal character's reflection inside it. The blonde hair making it obvious.

You found a mirror in your attic. It looks odd.

> Examine it?

Since it was his only choice, he clicked yes. Suddenly, the screen twisted white and soon evaporated to show his character sitting on a bed.

You awoke to find yourself in your new bedroom. Sizzling sounds of cooking seemed to peak your interest.

> Take a look around
Go downstairs?

Katsuki frowned. Selecting to look around, he started to survey the new environment.

It looks much better than your other room.

Finding the same mirror harvested on his wall, he clicked to assess it.

This is the mirror that brought you here.

There seemed to be no option except dialogue. Rolling his eyes, he decided to take his character downstairs.

Your mom is cooking you breakfast. Take a seat while you wait for her to serve you.

Although the small exchange could be played off as nothing, it only made Katsuki sad.

The possibilities are endless in this world. It's your life, and you can control it. What do you want to do while you wait?

The endless possibilities? A world he can control? His life he can control? The idea made Katsuki gleam. Getting up from his digital seat, the character walked towards the couch.

> Play video game?

He clicked yes. As his character sat down and play what came across to be a racing car game. Once the game had been finalized, his character sat up.