break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored ii

any story ideas you guys would like to recommend?゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒃o𝒕t𝒐m )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒃o𝒕t𝒐m )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 weekend had finished and Kirishima hadn't seen Katsuki since the cafe incident. Katsuki didn't even depart from his dorm. As the redhead loitered around in the corridors, he heard an uproar at the entrance.

Turning around, he sighted Katsuki walking down the hallway. His arms fastened around his textbooks as numerous slurs and paper balls were flung at him.

Katsuki wandered towards his locker, gradually curling the small locket. Unlocking the door, he felt a subtle burn on his hair. Slapping his hand continually on his bristles, he dropped his textbooks.

The boys around pulling the lighter away from Katsuki's hair.

After taking out the flame, Katsuki cupped the burnt piece as steam emerged from the cracks of his hands.

"You gotta get used to the flames. That's how it's gonna be when you burn in hell, you fag." Katsuki watched the boys saunter away from him. Bending down, he began to pick up the textbooks he had dropped.

Kirishima grimaced, turning around to walk towards Class 1-A. "Hey, Kirishima! Funny prank!"

The redhead frowned from the applause. He had accomplished such an awful thing, yet he was getting praised for it. Reaching Class 1-A, he greeted a few of his classmates.

But rather than obtaining any greeting back, he was confronted with cold shoulders from a few glares. Kirishima is not startled but still upset. Coming towards his seat, he sat down as Mina scowled at him.

"Do you seriously think that you can walk in here and expect us to praise you for what you did, you sick bastard?" Kirishima scratched his neck.

"No...not at all but—"

"Screw you. He was an emotional mess and he had told us what had happened. What is wrong with you?" Mina was sickened that one of her former best friends had performed such an inhuman act.

Kirishima rolled his eyes. Swerving away from Mina to pick up his backpack, the girl grunted. "Don't care! You're being fucking ridiculous!"

"It was a joke! Sure, it was—cruel—but it was a joke!"

"You played with a boy's heart! You leaked his nudes! Private stuff that he sent to you because he trusted you! And then you outed him! To everyone!"

"It was—"

The door creaked open as Katsuki came shuffling through. The Class was saddened by the brunt piece of hair he had. Gliding into his seat, the blonde plopped his books down.

Mina turning back toward Kirishima. "Way to go, asshole."

Kirishima rolled his eyes again. Relatively ashamed of himself for how he was behaving but, he had to defend himself somehow.

|~~~|

"Kirishima," the redhead glanced up from his novel. "Can you go take out the trash?"

"Yeah, for sure!" tossing his book to the side, Kirishima got himself up from the coach. Hands clenched onto the enormous bag as Kirishima began to stroll out of the dorms and towards the back.

The closer he walked towards the trash cans, the louder the commotion seemed to be. Inaudible screaming, loud laughter, and mocking voices.

Stepping on a crunchy leaf, he heard the group start murmuring curse words. Before scrambling away from the back. Swerving the intersection in confusion, Kirishima dropped the trash bags in shock.

A beaten Katsuki lifted his head after hearing the commotion. His sights were dusted with poor eyeshadow and smudged red lipstick. Deep, smeared blush sloped on his skin along with mascara.

"You..." Katsuki bought himself off the floor. "You!"

Scrambling towards Kirishima, the redhead braced himself for the impact. Instead, he was confronted with repeated punches towards his torso. Katsuki's makeup beginning to smudge up from the quantity of water flowing from his eyes.

"Why? Why, why, why, why, why, why? Why?! Why'd you do it?! I didn't do anything to you! I just wanted someone to love me! And-And I wanted to love them! Was I not enough?! Why, damnit, tell me!"

Katsuki's hands clasped onto Kirishima's shirt, sobbing as he slowly plunged himself towards the ground. His breath choked and choppy.

"I told you how my parents weren't supportive. I told you how I feel safe at the dorms, at school, with you. Why...Why'd you taken it away from me? Now-Now I'm some worthless fag-! That I may as well call myself a girl-!"

Katsuki choked some more as he crashed his body onto the dusted floor. His eyes twitching from the dusty aspects around him as his body jerked. Kirishima stared down at him in sorrow.

Promptly, blood eyes lifted towards Kirishima's. "Were you ever into me...?"

The redhead frowned, dabbing his eyes. Slowly shaking his head, Katsuki flopped his head back to the footing. "Bakugou...I'm so sorry."

"...leave me alone. I just want to be alone. For once."

Kirishima agreed. Backing up, the redhead fled from the region. Suddenly, his own eyes were starting to leak with salty droplets.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒃o𝒕t𝒐m )˚✧₊⁎ 。
I didn't ask for much,
I just wanted to feel your touch
words: 839

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒃o𝒕t𝒐m )˚✧₊⁎ 。I didn't ask for much, I just wanted to feel your touchwords: 839