jason's song

any more sequels u guys would like? inspo from dance moms ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒏u𝒎b𝒆r 𝒛e𝒓o )˚✧₊⁎ 。

inspo from dance moms
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒏u𝒎b𝒆r 𝒛e𝒓o )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 in!" immediately, the entrances to one of the agency's numerous training gyms opened. The group of boys entered the room.

Following protocol, the group of boys stood in a straight line, each of them confronting Nighteye. The hero pushed up his glasses as he glared at the eight boys in front of him.

The boys looked in front of them at the pyramid. Four at the bottom, three in the middle, and two at the top. No one was eager to discover who was where.

"Yesterday, we all went on patrol. Many of you did well in certain activities. Others of you need to improve. Or I might just replace you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!"

Nighteye grimaced at the group. "Very well. At the bottom," whipping the paper off of the school photo, uncovered Katsuki. The blonde was not surprised.

"You were fine. Is fine enough for how much you want to be like All Might," Katsuki shook his head.

"Seriously? You can't even give me an actual response. All Might wouldn't shake his head in defeat. He would rise to the occasion. Everyone, how long have you been here for?"

"A month, sir."

"A month. I picked you nine to come train at my agency during the summer. I should have picked someone that wasn't Bakugou. All you did was patrol the area. You didn't even bother to ask if you could explore the area for any other type of crime happening.

"Instead, you ran off and patrolled the area yourself. That is not what we do here. That was irresponsible and humiliating to my agency,"

Katsuki gaped at the ground as Nighteye sneered. "You're on probation. Again. Moving on,"

Zoning out for the remainder of pyramid, Kaminari and Sero comforted the boy. Katsuki simply ignoring their actions and fiddled with his training uniform.

"And at the top, no surprise here," the two papers were taken off to disclose Izuku and Todoroki. "You both did very well for yourselves. I appreciate Midoryia leaving upon hearing a loud bang to see if the people were ok. Now,"

"We'll be training a lot this week. Instead of patrol, we are assisting a hero with citizen rescue in Korea. Something had happened in the area and they need all hands on deck. I volunteered you nine as well as some of my other fellow trainees and sidekicks to assist,