billie bossa nova

may just end "motive" at 100 partsviewer discretion is advised ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒘i𝒔h 𝒊 c𝒐u𝒍d 𝒆x𝒑l𝒂i𝒏 i𝒕 𝒃e𝒕t𝒆r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒘i𝒔h 𝒊 c𝒐u𝒍d 𝒆x𝒑l𝒂i𝒏 i𝒕 𝒃e𝒕t𝒆r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓛𝓲𝓹𝓼 rolled with rapid speed, consistently spewing out words cited from the bible. A line of young teens kneeled in front of the virgin mary statue. Hands were positioned together to construct a prayer.

A kid fell to the ground in pain, as the adult from behind them flung the leather whip back. Heavy footsteps heaved onto the next child in line. Hurling the whip back in his palm, another cry of agony streamed through the room.

Suddenly, the mouths of the remaining untouched children started to stride faster.

|~~~|

The ebony fabric clothed the scarred back of the much older teenage boy. Fingers twisting around to make sure the sleeves were baggy and long. With a slight ruffle of his tan hair, he started to rinse his hands in the sink.

Abruptly, two limbs draped around his core. A heavy pressure weighing down on his left shoulder. "You're up early."

Shudders began scrambling through Katsuki's body. The thick morning voice of his boyfriend always appeared to draw something out of him. Although, he could never confess that.

"Mhm." Katsuki only humming as a response. Promptly drying his hands on one of the silk towels, his hand shoved Kirishima back. Making room for him to escape into his bedroom.

Kirishima followed him out, his shoulders loosening up with an overdramatic sigh that left his lungs. "Are you ok? You seem more—aggressive than usual—"

"I'm fine, Eijiro." Kirishima couldn't help but watch worriedly as Katsuki strived to distract himself by tidying up the room.

"...Are you going to your parents today?" slamming a book down onto the ground, Katsuki swiveled to scowl at his boyfriend. Before turning back to pick up the fiction from the ground.

That's all Kirishima desired to know what his explanation was.

"Kat, please. You need to stop feeding into their toxic narrative. I know that camp that they sent you to damaged you in many ways, but still. You're no longer there. And I'm here with you. It's ok to be open with who you are. No one's going to judge you. Besides, Kaminari's part of the community too—"

"Yeah, that's why his stupid ass will burn in hell like the rest of them." Katsuki grumbled. His eyes glanced up towards one of the several crosses in his room. Kirishima's palm rubbed against his arm uncomfortably.