n-a-s-a

i have two birthday stories planned lmao゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔h𝒐o𝒕i𝒏g 𝒄o𝒎e𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔h𝒐o𝒕i𝒏g 𝒄o𝒎e𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 up, he was greeted with sunlight. Katsuki, for once, was in a over the top mood. He was turning seventeen. Exiting from his bed, he excitedly did his morning routine. Rushing down the stairs, he was prepared to be met with a flavorful breakfast.

Rather, he was met with space. Looking around in confusion, he entered the kitchen. Discovering a frozen muffin on the counter. With an eye roll, he turned to the fridge.

Hurling the muffin into the freezer, he slammed it close. He was expecting they would come back in time. They had tickets to go somewhere. Fleeing the house, that thrilled aura still shined around him.

It would have been quite obvious with his luminous smile.

Entering UA, he strutted down the hallway like he was on cloud nine. As soon as he reached the class, the committee of teens deported themselves from one another.

Katsuki was surprised by such an action. Maybe they had a surprise party planned for him. It made his heart quake in warmth.

Passing everyone, he rushed over to the Bakusquad. "Hey,"

The others eyed one another. "Hey! Uh—what's got you so cheerful?" Kaminari inquired.

"You probably already know."

Katsuki missed the troubled look Kaminari gave.

"Haha, yeah we do. Right...?" The group gave awkward smiles, as they nodded their heads. Katsuki only raised an eyebrow.

Suddenly that surprise party didn't seem to be happening.

"Whatever." Katsuki nudged Kaminari over, soon shuffling towards his desk. Sitting down, he glimpsed behind him. Izuku soon making his way towards his seat.

Rummaging through his backpack, he brought out a small gift. The All Might-themed wrapping paper amazed him.

"Happy Birthday," Deku murmured, knowing Katsuki wouldn't want anyone else to know. Although, it was quite the contrary.

Taking the gift, he scarcely smiled. "Thanks."

Deku cheerfully nodded, as he walked back over to his group. Glancing down at the wrapped surprise, he lightly squeezed it. Maybe this day could get better.

~~~

It was almost eight. And yet, his parents hadn't come home. Sitting on the countertop, ready to go at any moment. Katsuki looked back at the three tickets that sat on the counter.