let me love you ii

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒓e𝒕o𝒓t )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓖𝓮𝓮𝔃, Bakugou! What happened to you?" Kaminari asked while Katsuki ensconced in the lunch booth. His face and body were coated with an array of bruises, cuts, scabs, and dry blood.

"None of your fucking business," Katsuki said while scowling at the table. His face throbbed as he began to mince his teeth to sustain the pain.

"I mean...it's reasonable to be worried. Look at your face—"

"Will you shut the fuck up? I don't wanna talk about it."

The group instantly backed up once Katsuki started with his attitude. Although, they came across to be concerned. After all, Katsuki was their friend.

The group swerved around at the clambering sounds of footsteps coming down. Many gasps and cheers came from other students at the manifestation of All Might. With Aizawa jogging right next to him.

All Might and Aizawa halted at the group's furniture. Both men examined Katsuki. "Young Bakugou, we need you to come with us. Something-Something has been alerted and we need your statement."

Everyone looked over in Katsuki's way. The boy sighed, plucking his items and authorizing the instructors to lead him down the corridor. He didn't comprehend what he could have done wrong.

Was the declaration about the kidnapping?

Aizawa opened up Nezu's office door, Katsuki being surrounded by a few of his neighbors. And his mother right in front of him. Her complexion beat black and blue as Katsuki stared at her.

"Bakugou, hello! Please, have a seat." Nezu greeted. Reluctance ran through his core, but, never the less, Katsuki sat down next to his mother.

"Would you people like to explain to Bakugou what is happening?" Nezu inquired of the three neighbors reclining on the sofa.

Glimpsing at each other, none appeared to be willing to speak up. Murmuring and pleading with one another to speak up instead. Finally, Masakuza spoke one's mind.

"There was some screaming last night. And...the neighborhood has concluded that it came from your house. And...some of us reported that you had bruises on your face. Katsuki...is something going on?"

Staring at the group in disbelief, he turned back to face Nezu. "No. Nothings wrong. It wasn't me that was screaming. It was from the house behind us."

"Katsuki, we all know it was from your house. Sweetie, it's ok to admit it. What she's doing to you...that's child abuse—"

"She didn't do anything! I-I did it to her!" Katsuki abruptly stood up and shrieked. Everyone around in a state of shock.

Mitsuki smirked in Katsuki way. Taking his hand, the blonde's eyes twinkled. His mother wanted to hold his hand, to interact with him.

"Oh...Katsuki, I'm glad you're finally admitting what you do. You've been doing this for a while, abusing and hurting me. Don't you think? Don't worry, Katsuki. No matter what, I will love you, ok?"

"Y-You really mean that?"

"Of course, I do." Mitsuki's eyes gleamed with a perception of humor. Katsuki grinning at how his mother did love him.

She had never abused him. He was abusing her.

"I did it to her. She was only defending herself. You can take me to jail."

Nezu and the other pros stared at each other with concern. "Bakugou..."

"No! It was me! Take me!" Katsuki held out his wrists, as Mitsuki caressed his cheek. But, Aizawa and All Might saw how distant her hand was to the contact of Katsuki's skin.

The police scrambled into the room, Aizawa and All Might attempting to push them away. They were sure Katsuki would acknowledge the abuse that appeared to be circling, or at least be able to interview Mitsuki.

But this was just the wrong timing.

Upon hearing Katsuki's statement, the two policemen rejected the pro's request. Pulling Katsuki's arms behind his back while they locked him in with handcuffs.

"Thank you, Katsuki. You deserve so much love from me. You made me happy."  Katsuki smiled with joy, proceeding to state he was the one that hit Mitsuki.

The woman's sick smile on her face made her neighbors cry in revulsion.

"Wait! T-There isn't enough evidence to take him away! And he's a child!" Aizawa disputed, trying not to let the authorities take the boy away.

"He admitted to the abuse, and the woman has fresh bruises to prove it. Once we obtain a warrant, we will search the premises. But for now, this boy is in our hands."

"You don't have his confession on tape!—"

"UA has cameras everywhere. If that recording goes missing of his confession, we are holding UA accountable. We respect both of you as pros, but for right now, you need to get out of our way."

Not being able to swerve the law, and get Katsuki from being towed away, the two heroes were compelled to move for the police. As soon as the authority and Katsuki came into the hallway, students were in shock at what was transpiring.

Class 1-A even more hysterical at what they were gaping at. Iida having to remind them that Katsuki must have done something to be treated this way. But even deep down, he knew contrarily.

"Oh god—do the others know?! Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari?" Ochako solicited.

And suddenly, the classroom's uncertainty rose.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒓e𝒕o𝒓t )˚✧₊⁎ 。
ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you do
i'd love to see me from your point of view
words: 921
sorry if it took so long, i literally had no idea wtf to write for this part two lmao

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒓e𝒕o𝒓t )˚✧₊⁎ 。ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you doi'd love to see me from your point of viewwords: 921sorry if it took so long, i literally had no idea wtf to write for this part two lmao