Chapter 8

ROSE POV

We stayed at the tower till late night. After i finish telling them what happened and Bucky chasing me around.

Nat, Steve, and Bucky started talking and glancing at me every now and then.

Wanda, Clint, Sam, and Bruce came later on some had been out training, or doing some mission, or in the lab in Bruce case.

Loki, well he didn't really talk to me just kept glancing and glaring at Harley or anyone that really came close to me, but mostly Harley.

Don't get me wrong he talked, more like sassed, when Thor or Tony say something stupid mostly Thor tho. But he quite like annoying Tony.

Other than that he was reading a book. Peter is still here seeing, much to Harley delight, he stays up late at the tower in the weekends. And it was Saturday so.

And thankfully he didn't mention the ice knives, or the fire, or how i was able to get him treated quickly. And he didn't look like he knew anything about the flash drive which was perfect.

He told them what happened and i would add few words here and there.

"What were you doing there?" Nat asked me a bit coldly.

I took a bite of the pizza that Tony had ordered for dinner. Everyone stopped talking wanting to know too. I simply said "none of your business"

What it's true, it's none of her business why i went there or what i was doing

"ohh shit" was heard around, and Clint chocked on his pizza which Bruce gave him some water.

"i won't repeat what i said again" she said in threatening voice while glaring her words are colder this time"What. Were. You. Doing. There"

Harleys eyes snapped to me and widen.

HARLEY POV

oh shit oh shit oh shit

Rose doesn't really do well when people threaten her or underestimate her.

She was eating yet another slice of pizza when Natasha asked again with threat in her voice.

She stopped moving her hand that us  holding pizza almost in her mouth. She lowered the pizza slowly back and as she did the temperature in the room lowered with it.

She slightly tilt her head slightly to the left. Her eyes are wide looking at Natasha, and a creepy cold little smile was on her face

"fuck" i muttered, Peter, Steve, Thor and Bucky have heard. I think Loki did to he just didn't acknowledge it and kept staring at Rose.

"R-"i tried to say, but remember what we said and looked at her hand it held number 7.

I sighed and leand back continuing my pizza while watching. Everyone looked a bit confused at me before looking at Rose again.

What? Seven means she would only threat them...... for now

"i don't like to repeat what i said, Никто. Из. Ваш. Бизнес" her voice was colder than ice.

{translation :None. Of. Your. Business)

They stayed like that for a minute or two, no one dared to move, probably scared that the two crazy women would snap at them instead of each other.

Then Natasha smiled and Rose chuckled. Everyone in the room tensed even more. Some ready to run, some just froze completely, but all had one expression fear. Except Loki.

Loki sat there looking at Rose with respect, confusion, amusement .....Proud and love??

The fuck? He is weird

"you are right Bucky she is tuff one" Natasha said and continued to eat her food.

"You should have seen your faces, it was priceless" Rose said, the room coming back to its normal temperature slowly.

"actually they can" Natasha said " Friday did you record what happened in the past 15 minutes"

"Yes, Ms Romanoff" an AI voice came from the celling.

"good, send me the video on my phone then" Natasha said

"Can you send it to me too please?" Rose askes

"okay Ms Winter, anything else?" FRIDAY asked.

"No thank you Friday" Rose said politely.

Rose looked at the celling in amazement and screeched.

"shut up you idiot, i know it's amazing, but no need to hurt my ear with your annoying screeching" i said playfully while rubbing my ear.

"stop being an asshole you know i have a thing for shit like that" she said, while hitting me on the back of my head.

"language" Steve said

"English" Rose said without taking her eyes of the celling trying to figure how everything is working.

I sighed knowing that Stark would be more than happy to explain everything later.

The team laughed at Steve and Rose's comment, and mocking Steve.

Slowly everything came back to normal, but everyone was still weary of Rose, but they didn't show it much.

Peter left to patrol after 30 min and won't be back till 2 am. I discussed with Tony about making Peter's suit bullet proof.

Then it became 12 am and Tony kicked us out of the tower, not really he is still bit scared of Rose he won't admit it tho, saying its already late and cause Peter saud that we took almost like an hour on the way here.

We went to the car we are driving for the week.

Yes, this isn't really our car, we stole it just steal random car every week so we won't be tracked down.

"well that was fun and interesting "Rose said while sitting in the drivers seat. I chuckled at that.

"indeed it was interesting" i said