Chapter 11

ROSE POV

Stupid idiot motherfucking asshole bitch

We are going now to Stark tower. Harley literally ate my head on explaining how it's much safer and how we won't have to worry about anything there and none ending shit.

I glared at him all the way there. He is driving the car we stole, seeing that i am still "injured"

"glaring at me won't change anything" Harley said while we were parking infront of the tower.

"did you at least tell Stark we are coming?" i sighed looking at him. He rubbed the back of his neck.

He is nervous

I glared at him more "about thattt.... I will now" he said

I don't understand why does he want to stay here we could have went to a hotel and slept there few days, get our shit and moved away like always

Is he...?

My eyes snapped to him while he was talking on his phone few steps away from me.

Is he tired of running away with me?

"i talked to Stark, he will send someone to ge-, why the sad face?" he asked approaching and taking hold of my face.

"Are you tired of running away with me? Are you tired of me? Do you not wanna stay with me anymore?" i asked trying to hold my emotions.

"I- Rose why do you think that?" he hugged me "you kno-"

He was cut by someone clearing his throat. I quickly pulled Harley behind me and stood ready to attack, only to be met with Loki and Bucky standing few feet away from us.

"Stark told us to get you inside with us, seeing that we were out" Bucky said still eyeing Harley, while Loki just glared at us ,but once he saw that i caught him he looked away.

I raised my eyebrow at Bucky. "i was going to a cafe to get some peace and he tag along muttering something about he will stab Thor again if he sit with him for another second" Bucky explained

Harley chuckled at that, and my mouth twitched upwards a bit and nodded

That sounds like Loki

"Let's go inside it's getting colder" Bucky said " and cool car"

"ain't ours, stole it" i muttered walking inside, and tensed when i saw alot of people and pulled Harley closer.

Even if he doesn't want me with him anymore, i will protect him till i know he is in good hands.

I think Bucky saw that i was upset and tense.

Of course he did you idiot.

He fucking trained you

Luckily he didn't say anything till we reached the elevator and even when we were in the elevator he waited a bit before he finally asked "what's wrong, doll? You are bit tense an-" he stopped looking at my waist

"YOU ARE BLEEDING" He approached me way to quickly for my like and reflexes so i did that anyone in any place would do.

I pinned him to the wall with his good hand behind his back. I was about to open my mouth when the elevator foor opened, and everyone was looking at us.

I was distracted a so Bucky quickly switched the rolls so i was pinned against the elevator wall with both my hands above my head.

"wha-" he opened his mouth, but was quickly shut when i put my leg behind his knee and put pressure on it making him fall to the ground so i am pinning him again.