Chapter 42

ROSE POV

After my little game of hide and seek with Sam and giving the team heart attack after shooting same 5 times quickly in the head ,heart , stomach, and both legs.

They all jumped shocked about to start yelling when they notice Sam on the ground whinning, but no blood they relaxed but we're confused .

So I explained them how it's fake gun and these are rubber bullets and that I use that gun at Harley all the time so he would learn to hide and be careful from getting shot.

That earned me an applaud from Natasha at this effective training and proud smirk from Bucky , while the others were concerned for my mental health and Harley's safety.

Which Harley snorted and i caught " I am the safest with her , she would never hurt me and if anyone would touch me hell even say something they would have to face the consequences and by consequences a protective angry crazy Rose"

With that everyone stayed silent. And the room slowly went back to laughter and teasing and how the missions of today went .

At 8 pm on the dot Tony got a call.

"Petal , Potato kid there's a shady guy down saying he knows you and that you invited him" Tony informed us

"Ohh yeah I forgot to tell you guys a friend from work is coming over to drop few  things " I replied sheepishly

"It better not be more guns or knives" Steve said pointing a finger at me .

"As if she need more " Harley snorted and mumbled from beside me making me elbow him.

"What was that?" Bruce asked while Loki and Bucky ,who were sitting on the opposite couch of us ,looked at me amused somehow heard, while Peter looked at me concerned

"Nothing" I said smiling sweetly.

Bruce nodded his head, but clearly doesn't believe me .

"Do you think it was good idea to invite that idiot here? I mean don't get me wrong, but Loki clearly doesn't like him and he was about to kill him back at the photoshoot " Harley said and Peter nodded in agreement.

"To be honest it's definitely bad idea , but what's new ..... I will get Loki away from him so don't worry" I assured them.

Then we heard the elevator door open and Xavier walking in wearing all black . He had the first 2 buttons of his shirt unbuttoned showing the tattoos on his chest and had the tattoos on his forearms also  showing.

This ain't gonna end good

"Hey sugar mind help me get these out?" Xavier asked

"Sure "I said walking towards him and using my magic to get the covered instruments out of the elevator and to beside it .

"Damn you got way better with your magic shortie" Xavier said ruffling my hair.

"why do tall people make fun of me ?" I grumbled slapping his hand away

"why? Cause we fucking can, and because we fucking can, and if we can we do"he smirked

"And we fucking can shoot you, and because we fucking can, and if we can we do " I glared at him pulling my real gun out.

"Woah sugar put that aside ....last time you shot me it hurted like a bitch" Xavier said holding his hands up.

I narrowed my eyes at  him and went back to my seat beside Harley.

"Last time?" Clint asked raising and eyebrow

"Yeah I shoot him from time to time when he gets on my nerves " I said nonchalantly