Chapter 7

ROSE POV

We are now driving towards the tower. Which 45 minutes away.

I am driving, Harley in the passenger seat, and Peter sitring in the back seat.

"Holy shit guys that place is completely isolated, how did i not bled out and die on the way here?" Peter asked looking at me.

Harley tensed at the word die.

I seriously need to talk to him about that.

"long story i will tell you later" i said while sighing.

"okayyy, but you stil have to explain the ice daggers that came from nowhere and the fire that came from your hand" Peter said sitting back.

Not even 3 minutes later

"HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A WITCH" Peter screamed in my ear making me swerved at that.

What? i didn't except him to yell in my ear

I glared at him and he cowered back.

"Took you long enough for supposedly a genius and having AP classes in almost everything " Harley said chuckling a bit at Peter's gapping reaction.

"why are you even shocked? I am fucking assassin and witch. Of course we are going to run a background about you, i ain't putting Harls in danger." i said

"fair enough" Peter shrugged

I connected my phone to the car and put' I'm not a vampire' by falling in reverse.

To be honest me and Harley were shocked to see that Peter knows them.

We jammed to multiple songs till we arrived to the tower.

That thing is HUGE.

That's what she said

Just shut up

I parked in the parking lot, and Peter quickly jumped out of the car running to the building.

That thing can't stay still at all

The drive seat door opened.

"hey Ro" Harley said snapping me out of my thoughts "you are gonna be okay i am here with you"

i nodded sighed and took his hand and left the car, locking the door behind me.

I went in and saw Peter looking sheepishly at the ground when Stark came out of the elevator.

Security tried to stop us but Tony stopped them "let them in"

"i can't believe that this is possible, but you look older than before" Harley said joking while approaching Tony and Peter. And entering the elevator.

"I wish i can say you changed, but you are still annoying brat" Tony laughed, then turned to me. "and who might be the young lady? Your girlfriend?"

"More like annoying pain in the ass sister who tried to adopt me, even
tho i am older than her" Harley said chuckling at the memory.

In my defense, he looked like little cold lost puppy in that alley

I glared at Harley. And looked at Stark up and down.

"My name is Rose Winter" i said with no emotion showing

He raised and and eyebrow at that.

"And i guess you know who i am, Tony Stark, Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." he said, head held high on the playboy part, now walking out of the elevator.