Chapter 63

ROSE POV

Natasha and Wanda did my make up and hair and I did their's, before we put on our dresses

"You look beautiful Rose!" Wanda examined looking at me

"Absolute breath taking" Natasha agreed

"Aww thank you guys you don't look bad yourselves " I grinned at them.

We started joking and took few pictures together before a knock came on the door.

I went opened the door and saw Loki standing looking hot as hell.

"Soooo hot ......so beautiful " I stated eyeing him

"And that's our cue to leave" Wanda announced

"Don't ruin my work" Natasha glared jokingly

They giggled and left.

"I am starting to rethink our going kitten ....... I don't want anyone to look at you" Loki growled stepping closer to me and pulling me to him by the waist.

"I would say same ...... but I have to go even if I am going as 'guest'..... I would like to see my work "I told him, while I fixed his tie.

"I know that love .....and I want to be there to support you" Loki said softly looking at me as I fix it.

I smiled at him and tugged on his tie pulling him closer and smashing our lips together, but before things get more  heated a knock on my door before Harley and Peter burst in.

"Ro you know my situation with ties........yeah no , not infront of me break it up" Harley stated with a tie in his hand, before he looked at us and understood what's happening here.

"Ohh shut up bitch you caught me do something worse than kissing " I rolled my eye's at him and pulled away from Loki who glared at me cause of my statement and walked up to Harley and tied his tie.

"Dude I can already feel how many people will eye you up Roro" Peter groaned

"Yeah couldn't you find something shorter Ro?" Harley grumbled sarcastic

"Shut it idiots ...... plus that's all they can do ..... just looking " I rolled my eye's, before walking over to and took the tie from his hand and blushed as I worked on his tie.

"They better not or  I will stab someone tonight" Loki growled

"Sometimes I forget why I let you two date  but then you say that and make me grin and relax" Harley stated grinning

"But seriously Roro if anyone makes you even uncomfortably tell us" Peter said seriously

"I will.....even though it won be necessary .... I can take care of myself ...... and all done" I assured them

"Thanks Roro" Peter grinned looking at the tie

"A woman should know how to take care of herself...... but a woman shouldn't need to" Loki said warping his arms around me from behind and pulled me back to him.