Chapter 21

ROSE POV

I teleported to my room quickly. I sigh dropping my smile and happy facade.

Don't get me wrong, i happy that Bucky didn't actually give up on me, that he still cares for me.

But it will take time for me to trust him back, for the past 7 years i thought he actually gave up on me, that he doesn't care about me.

The other thing on my mind is what he said. They put on the files that i am dead, i believe Bucky and what if he saying is true, which is, something big is going around.

I have to talk to potato after shower

I sighed, shook my head.

I need to shower, i probably stink

I went to the bathroom, and took long cold.

After i finished showering, i opened my closet searching for something to wear.

Finally

I throwed the fit together.

I then strapped my knives and guns on me

I then strapped my knives and guns on me. i looked at the clock and saw it's 3:39 pm

I stepped out of my room and go searching for Harley.

"POTATOOO WHERE ARE YOUUU?" i yelled around.

"POTATOOOOOOO" I kept yelling, but was scrolling through my phone, while walking toward the living room.

"WHAT?" i heard him yell back.

"POTATOOOOOO" I yelled again ignoring him just to annoy him.

"I SAID WHAT YOU DUMB BITCH" he yelled again a bit annoyed

"POTATOOOOOOOOOOO" i yelled again trying to not laugh.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU STUPID BITCH?" I heard him yell back clearly annoyed.

i walked inside the living room to see him standing and talking to Tony who looked annoyed, but trying not laugh.

"POTATOOOO!" i yelled tackling him to the ground.

He both fall on the ground with me on top of him. He groaned holding his head.

He glared at me and said "what?"

"i miss youuuuu" i sang laughing

"i don't" he said with blank face, i pouted.

"now get off me fatass i can't breath" he said pushing me away from him to the floor and then standing up.

I just laid on my stomach on the floor and muttered "rude"

He then tapped my side with his foot and said "get up idiot"

I got up and faked frown "you know what? you are being rude, were are your manners?"

"they died once they met you" he said jokingly