chapter 5

ROSE POV

I woke up next morning, well not really morning it was 11 33 am.

Whatever I slept 5 30 am

Best 6 hours we had in a while

I roll of the bed ,put in the nearest piece of clothing which was Harley's hoodie from yesterday.

What sleeping with clothes is uncomfortable af

I went outside towards the living room /workshop. And saw Peter still laying on the couch while watching TV.  And I think Harley is in the kitchen.

His eye's snapped to me when I entered the room.

"Good morning " he said in cheery yet a low voice.

I grimace at that ,and said " morning"

He is a morning bird.

At least he didn't yell or talk loudly

Potato probably told him that I would kill him or something if he talked loudly or alot when I wake up

Mehhh good for him

He looks warm and comfortable.  I started walking toward him and stand infront of him and asked " cuddles?" Well it came out more as an order.

He hesitated at first, but then scooted back at the couch to give me some space. My eyes snapped at his abdomen remembering he was shot.

I guess I was looking at it for too long, cause he chuckled a bit, and said " don't worry it healed .... not completely,  but cuddles won't hurt" then patted on the couch beside  him.

I looked at him in the eyes and saw he ain't lying , I nodded and layed next to him .

I was stiff at first ,but then relaxed ,and scooted back a bit . I dozed off after a minute or too.

I don't know if Peter fell back asleep too or is still watching TV. But I think he fell asleep too seeing his breathing was low

HARLEY POV

I heard shuffling going on from the living room , and looked at the clock on the microwave and saw time.

It's probably Rose.

Good she needs to bond with new people, and Peter is literally perfect.  From his personality, to his hair , to his eyes....to his li-

I snapped out of it when I smelled something burning. I looked down and saw it was the toast  ,I quickly put on a plate . It's a bit burned,  but it's still eatable.

So I shrugged off , and took my and Peter's plate and put it on the table in the living room.

"Hey Pete I finished cooking breakfast,  Ro yo-" I stopped after turning around and seeing that both of them asleep and cuddling.

I don't know what to feel .

Proud? Cause Rose let her guard down a bit enough to cuddle with Peter

Annoyed? That these motherfuckers are cuddling without me while i was cooking breakfast for us all.

Jealous? I don't even know from whom Peter or Rose.....

Okay not gonna lie I am bit more jealous of Ro more ....but this is cute

I took a picture quickly,  and then sat down near the couch and start shaking Rose a bit.

"Ro wake up I made breakfast " I whispered,  you are probably wondering why I don't just smack her or hout or something.

Fun story, I did before, it ended with me tackled to the floor, her on top of me with a knife on my neck, it took her few seconds to recognise me.

She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day giving me cold false whenever I talk to her. Ohh and i sprained my wrist cause of that tackle. Anyways, that was in the first week of us meeting.

I would never do that again, I mean the whole thing is quite traumarizing, but her eyes when she had the knife on my neck where the most turmerizing,  they were so cold , so soulless.

I shivered at the memory. But saw that Rose was now sitting up " Good morning Ro , your breakfast us in the kitchen go get it " I said

She nodded and said small "morning " and walked away to the kitchen.

I guess she slept well

I turned to look at Peter only to see him looking at me already. He blushed and looked away when he saw that I caught him.

"Breakfast is ready ,I put yours on the table " I informed him while standing up.

He nodded and went to stand up , too quickly I might add . He almost fell back, but I held him by the waist.

"Woah slow down little spider , even with your wound almost healed , you still almost bleed out " I said,  we kinda talked a bit in the morning when I was checking on his wound.

" I am not little " he huffs out , now walking towards the table "how old are you anyways?"

"I became 18 last month ,what about you?" I said taking a seat next to him.

"That's no fair, I am 17 I will turn 18 in few months , in 5 months to be exact" he huffed out seeing he was younger than me " what about you Rose?"

"I am 17 and 4 months " she said while sitting infront of us .

"3 months " i corrected while eating .

"17 and 3 months " she said at the end mocking me .

Peter looked happy that he isn't the youngest between us . Rose caught the smug look on his face and said "ohh shut it. I maybe younger than you , but I am smarter ,and I am in college"

Peter's eyes widen and his jaw dropped "how are you in college you are barely 17" he yelled well more like screeched.

Rose groaned at his high voice ,but then glared at him .

This is going to be fun

I thought nd sat back watching the show.

"First of , never EVER screech like that when I am around. Second, and what if I am in college? So is Harley" she said raising her eyebrow and glaring a bit.

His eyes snapped to me in shock " you are in college too?!" He said trying not scream seeing she already threatened him.

I nodded enjoying the shock expression on his face . He looked down on his plate and muttered "no fair"

Then he snapped his eyes up" oh my I am so sorry that I offended you , I didn't mean it , please forgive me ?" He said in guilty tone and then looking down back at his plate.

Rose's eyes soften at that " you didn't offened me or anything,  it's normal reaction , and Potato you should learn some manners from little spider over here " she said joking at the end trying to lighten the mood .

"Shouldn't you be saying that to yourself ? Like I cooked the breakfast and I didn't hear 'thanks ' you ungrateful brat" I said mockingly.

Peter laughed at our pickering, his laugh us the most angelic thing I have ever heard .

"Come on spider finish your food, we still have to talk about yesterday " Rose said going to the kitchen.