Chapter 46

ROSE POV

"Roro get up we are goin-" I heard someone yell bursting through the door.

I took whoever I am cuddling and flipped them to the floor and throwed ice knives at the door direction.

I heard a screech and looked from behind the bed and saw Peter sticking up to the ceiling

"What the fuck Peter ?" I grumbled

"I told you not to burst in her room like that..... good thing you have your Peter Tingle" Harley scolded looking up to ceilling

"Now this is familiar....... but no time for this shit we need to go to school..... Spider get down, I will catch you" Harley said glancing at me, then looking at hesitant Peter  but he complied and Harley caught and left the room.

I looked down and saw that I was straddling Loki.

"It's good position darling but....." he smirked flipping us so he was the one on top now.

"I prefer this one" he whispered in my ear.

Fuck

Too early

"Hmmm really? Too bad I am not in mood for either "I said flipping him off me .

I stood up and went to the closet and pulled the clothes that I will wear.

"Lou can you please turn around?" I asked him not turning to him and started stripping.

"Thanks for yesterday...... you really didn't have to take care of me" I told him putting my pants on. 

"No sense dear........ but like I told tell me next time" Loki replied.

 but like I told tell me next time" Loki replied

"And I told you that I will .........I have finis-" I turn around putting on my red jacket only to see him already looking.

"How long have you been looking?" I glared at him crossing my arms.

"When you where putting you top on ...... in my defense I thought you were done when you started talking " Loki said amused

"And why didn't you turn back around when you saw that I haven't?" I narrowed my eyes at him and went to the bathroom.

"I couldn't resist looking at your curves" he smirked leaning on the bathrooms door fram, while I pull my tooth brush an wet it.

"Ohh if that's the case then I don't blame you.......no one could ever resist me" I smirked back and started brushing my teeth.

I spat the tooth paste in the sink and felt his hands warp around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"See you can't resist even stay a couple steps away " I grinned.

Suddenly started to suck on my neck.

"Lou?"I asked softly holding a moan.

Fuck wrong timing