Chapter 35

ROSE POV

After our training session with Loki i passed out from exhaustion i think at midnight or something like that.

I woke up and saw it 4 47am. I decided to exercise a bit before school.

I put on black jacket, white sport bra, black leggings, and white shoes. I put my hair up in a bun. And took my phone and earphones with me.

I stepped out of my room and into the kitchen taking a red bull, then to the living room to take the elevator only to find Sam and Steve already there

"what are you doing up?" Steve asked.

"five words or less" he added.

"out for a walk.... Bitch" i glared at him

"it's to early to go out alone" Steve crossed his arms

I just made an ice knife ready to throw it at him. But Sam stopped me.

"to early for this .... How about you go on a walk with us?" Sam offered i just shrugged.

"that solve the problem let's go" Sam said, i stepping in the elevator and so did Sam and Steve

I opened up the red bull, and sipped on it while going through few work related things on the phone.

"you know that ain't good for your health" Steve said eyeing my drink.

"you know that you ain't good for whatever sanity i still have" i glared at him sipping on my drink.

He opened his mouth to speak, but i just put the earphones on and turned the music on the highest sound tuning him off.

What an asshole grandpa

The elevator stopprd at the floor and i stepped out taling my earphones off.

We walked out of the tower and to a nearby park and satrted running.

30 minutes later and Steve quicken up his pace and everytime he would walk past me and Sam he would say "on your left" cockly.

All i fucking wanted is a fucking peaceful walk.

This time when Steve came near us i bolted shocking him and Sam. But he quickly snapped out of it and ran after me.

We ran like that for an hour neck to neck before i decided to give my full speed and go over Steve in lap or two, okay maybe couple of ones,  but yeah.

"on your left" i said mockingly

"anyways i gotta go and get ready for school see you later" i said and  eleported not leaving them any chance to speak.

It 6 35 am, i quickly went in and showered. Then i put on my clothes. I let my hair down and put on some mascara, eyeliner, and red blood lipstick.