Chapter 3

ROSE POV

why the fuck did he take a shot for me ?

Like bitch you don't go around scarficing your life for someone you met only few minutes ago and the only thing you know about is their name

I look down at him while dragging him out if the building. He zones in out ,but I think he will completely black out in few seconds.

He wouldn't survive if he continues bleeding like that and I left the car a couple blocks away from here.

I only have one choice left.....

HARLEY POV

I was laying on the couch eating mac and cheese while waiting for Rose to come back. Which at least will take 40 minutes or so.

5 minutes later

I heard the door of the warehouse open, I tensed seeing that Rose won't be back until later.

I quickly grabbed the gun from under the couch. Rose hidden guns in every corner of the warehouse for cases like this.

I started walking to the door, both of my hands are on the gun. My heart was beating loudly.

"For fucks sake Ro you sacred me " I sighed in relief when I saw that it's Rose, but then quickly confused on how and why she came quick, I know about her teleporting abilities and she only do that in emergencies seeing she hadn't got the hang of it and drain her quickly.

I stepped closer and looked at the boy she is holding. He looks like he is around our age or younger, he have have brown soft curly hair( well it looks soft) , he had long lashes and his eyes were closed but I bet they look beautiful, and his lips...

Oh his lips I just wanna kiss them.

Then I looked at his tight clothes red and blue, SPIDERMAN?! But then I saw a big bloody gun wound in his abdomen.

I felt angry and worried?! I shake that feeling off.

"7 was 9, stitch him up" she said coldly, but then took deep breath and said " please ,I will explain later"

I checked his heart beat by pressing my finger tips to his neck and found it was still strong ,with that I took him from her and went over to the big wooden table.

Rose throwed everything on the ground ,and gave me the emergency bag.

I was reculent to set him down ,but I scolded myself quickly remembering that I don't even know his name and that he is fucking bleeding.

I took his suite from his body and saw multiple scars and cuts scattered around his body,  and I got angry again.

Snap out of it you idiot. YOU .DON'T. EVEN. KNOW. HIS. NAME.

I took deep breath and started working on his gun shot.

He groaned but didn't wake up when I took the bullet out of his boody ,or when I stitched up the wound and clean it ,he just winced.

After I finished I looked up at Rose who was standing nearby, looking if I need any help.

Even tho she looks exhausted and bloody.

"Hey witch I finished working on his wounds , he is okay now , he is gonna sleep for a while tho. So how about you go take a shower you look like something that came out of horror movie and you stink . Get out of here" I joked at the end.

The corner of her mouth quirked up, but I saw the hesitation in her eyes.

"Go Ro ,you need to relax and rest for a but , I will yell for you if I need anything, and I will watch over the little spider over here" I assured her.

"Thanks I will take a shower and come back quickly " she said sighing.

She was at the door when she turned around and said " catch" and then left the room.

I caught it . It was the flash drive , I looked at it and slumped on one of the wooden chairs near the spider.