Chapter 70

LOKI POV

Watching Rose walk around cooking and playing with the children stirred something inside me.

She didn't curse, smoke , or drank anything around the children she even warned the others not to. Which, understandably, shocked all of us.

Rose finished cooking and we all sat down and ate. The kids kept asking questions on how Rose and Harley met us and about our powers.

It was weird, cause the kids didn't seem to know the avengers or anything in general.

Rose , Harley and the kids stood up taking the empty plates off the table , when we heard a bark everyone turned around and we saw this black hug dog running in and towards Rose.

Rose looked at him with wide eye's, before throwing the plates up in the air and left them up there by her magic only by mere seconds of being tackled to the floor.

I summoned my daggers and stood up, but stopped when I heard Rose's giggles.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" Pietro screeched which end him a glare and a dagger thrown at him cutting his shoulder a bit.

"No cursing...... this is a persa canario, dog breed , we call him Lucifer" Rose explained making Luciefer turned to us and growled protectively.

Hmmmm....... he seems to be able to protect her if I wasn't around

"I like him" I shrugged sitting back eyeing the dog who looked at each, before glancing at the other's and stepped closer to them

"GET YOUR DOG BITCH " Sam yelled jumping in Bucky's arms who looked at him annoyed and dropped him on the floor.

"It doesn't bite" Rose stated amused, but narrowed her eye's at him for saying something inappropriate infront the kids

"YES IT DOES" Tony yelled standing on top of the table, Stephen looked at him annoyed, but fondly.

Rose rolled her eye's, before calling Lucifer over and started playing with him.

"Who is the good boy? You are, yes you are" Rose cooed while we all looked at her amused

Then a white fox strut in and went up to Harley rubbing her head against Harley's leg.