Chapter 29

LOKI POV

We stumble over yet another memory. She was chained to the wall. Her clothes were tattered from different places.

In the name if Odin's beard i hate this all... I feel suffocated.

Like i am theone who is getting tortured. And every memory pass i think maybe the next one wouldn't be as much as horrible, even tho i know it only get worse.

And yet this one make me weaver a bit, but i caught myself.

Her hair was dirty and soaked in dried blood, her blood. Eyes empty and have dark circles underneath. Her face was pale and have multiple cuts on it.

Whatever skin is shown there's cut marks and burise, and from the cuts in her clothes i can see the bones of her ribcage. Over all she doesn't look a day over 11.

I stepped closer wanting to help her, to hug her, to comfort her. But i couldn't my hand went through her.

Then ugly old man came in, Egor.

I hate that man for everything he did to her.

I want to rib him in peices

"and how are you to day princess?" Egor said stepping closer to her.

"i was good until i saw your ugly face" she replied tired battling to stay awake.

I chuckled, the only thing that's probably getting me through her memories is her snarky and sarcastic comments.

Even when she is tied up, beaten up and tortured, she says snarky and sarcastic, even if it gain her more pain.

"why you little hoe" he said slapping her.

I clenched my hands seeing that as always i can do nothing, but watch cause it's all a memories.

"you need to get used on seeing that handsome face, cause it's a one you will being seeing for the rest of your life. After all i am going to be your baby daddy" he smirked.

Rose turned paler if that's possible. She tried to masking her fear and disgust, but her eyes betrayed her.

He better fucking not....... I don't think i will be able to watch if he did.....

"Excited i see. But not yet princess, in a 2 maximum 3 years before we move to the new base, i will give you a night you would never forget" he smugly walking closer to her holding her face by her chin, she shrugged his hand from her face indisgust.

That's it. That's the memory we are searching for.

"a new base?" she muttered in confusion.

She already had been looking at all the exists and doors and memorizing them, so when she needs to escape.

"yeah, a new base. We will stay in Russia, but on the other side up in murmansk outskirts between the mountains, hidden away from everyone. You will stay there during your pregnancy and you will raise our child there" he said playing with the end of her hair.

My blood was boiling.

I am going to kill him slowly.

How dare he try forcing himself on her.And force her to bare his child.

Not on my watch.

"i would rather die than have your child. Plus, i would be long gone before anything like that happens" she said smirking with a determination.

I smiled at that.

Good she never gave up and kept fighting..... I like her determination