Chapter 32

ROSE POV

I have been with Loki for hours. I could hold my the fire shaped bird for a 5 minutes now.

And we worked on my air element, i had to levitate an apple up in the air, but i couldn't go more than 30 seconds before i dropped on the ground my knees and hands panting and my hair falling around my face like a curtain.

"if you want we can stop" Loki suggested.

I need to at least stay for a minute.

I shook my head, and stood up i summoned and ice hair stick and put my hair up in a bun but letting few hair stands frame my face. Loki looked at me curiously.

 Loki looked at me curiously

I took the apple and throwed it up in the air and focused on it letting levitate in the air

Focus Rose you have to do it if you want to go on..... To control your powers.. Yourself..... And to kill the bastard for once and all....you won't be able to do that if you are weak...

I stood there focusing my energy on the apple  till i dropped on my knees again panting.

"how.... Long?" i said panting

"3 minutes i am impressed. You are a fast learner" He said amused, handing me a water bottle

"than.. Ks" i said still panting, i froze it a bit and chugged it down.

"let's go up you must be starving darling" Loki suggested offering me.his hand.

"thank god. I thought that i will die while training" i said standing up and dragging myself to the elevator while Loki chuckled and followed me.

"Rose" Loki said after a while seriously.

"yeah" i replied

"did he.... Brand you?" he asked a bit tense.

"yes" i said tense.

"can i...?" he tensed more.

I nodded removed my illusion and lowered my pants lower of left side till the burn was visible