Chapter 68

ROSE POV

I woke up next morning cuddled up to a sleepy Loki.

I will never get bored of this

Is it bad that I am jealous of his long lashes?

Nope I am also jealous.... he is literally perfect

Bitch we are the same person...... he looks so peaceful

I knowww

I smiled softly at Loki and kissed his cheek, before holding the pillow and smacked him with it.

Loki shot up alerted and fell on the floor, making me sit up burst in laughter at him.

Loki sat on the floor rubbing his head, while glaring at me before jumping on me and pinning my hands beside my head.

"That wasn't nice dear" Loki said huskily his lips hovering over mine.

"But it was funny" I said not being able to hide my smile and smashed our lips together making him growl and snake his hand on my neck.

I flipped us over so I was straddling him and leaned closer to his face.

"As much as this was entertaining. I have to get ready for school" I whispered kissing one more time as his hand went to my hips not allowing me to stand up.

"Stay " he murmured admiring my naked body.

"I would love to, but I need to go and I need to talk to Harls" I reasoned

"Just come back to me when you are done" Loki sighed sitting up kissing my forehead.

"Of course Lou" I smiled at him kissing the corner of his mouth before getting up.

I swayed a bit as the pain shot up in my body making Loki smirk proudly, while I rolled my eye's at him before started to walking slowly to the bathroom, but not before Loki slapped my ass making me moan.

My eye's quickly widen and I looked at Loki who's also eye's were wide, but held desire and lust.

"Nope" and I limped quickly to the bathroom locking the door.

"We need to talk about your kinks when you come back" Loki chuckled from behind the door.

"Sureee" I replied and turned the shower on

I finished showering and went to my room, but didn't find Loki

He is probably having a cold shower

Whatever...... we are not fucking him now  ...... we can barley fucking walk without limping

With that I put on my clothes and some make up .