Chapter 16

ROSE POV

We arrived to Peter's school, kids already left seeing its 2 40pm. I am 10 minutes late.

I saw Peter standing infront the schools gate looking around. I parked infront of hin and rolled down the window.

"hey spidey, get in" i said smiling.

He climbed in the car and said "Hi
Rose, Hi Mr loki, Hi Harley" he said blushing at the end, i pulled out of the parking lot driving to the tower.

My human size bear taking the seat behind me leaving Harley sitting in the middle and Peter sitting behind Loki's seat.

He looked beside Harley, his eyes lightened when he saw the bear"OMG IT'S HUGE BEAR" he yelled.

Loki groaned cause Peter literally yelled in his ear, Harley and i chuckled.

"i am sorry Mr loki" he said and looking down on his lap playing with his fingers.

"don't worry about it spiderling, just be careful next time" Loki said.

I looked at him shocked that he didn't say something sarcastic ot rude.

"you wounded me darling, spiderling is one of the few things that i like on Midgard" he said fake hurt at the beginning.

"i didn't say anything" i said in raising one hands in surrender then putting them back on the wheel.

"You got some high vocals there, little spider" i heard harley whispering in Peter's ear. It ended with Peter blushing like a tomato and Harley smirking

Cute and disgusting....... I didn't need to hear that

We arrived and i parked the car back in Tony's private garage. I opened the back door and looked at the boxes.

"this is going to take forever" i sighed

Loki started walking away.

"HEY! where do you think you are going?" i said

"up, Stark only said i should babysit you while there darling he said nothing about moving the boxes with you" he said now going inside the elevator "have fun"

I glared at the elevator. I pulled on my hair in frustration,then an idea popped in my head.

He is gonna kill me.... Eehhh whatever

I slept and drank enough to have enough energy

Harley and Peter already took the boxes and the bear out, putting them beside the car.

Perfect

"potato, spider give me your hands" i said.

They looked confused but complied.

And BAM.

We popped in the middle of the living room scaring everyone making them reach for their weapons.

Once they saw its us they looked confused and annoyed, and Tony just spat his drink out.

Then Loki came out of the elevator smirking, but his smirk dropped into a shocked face when he saw us, then a glare.

"you idiot, you could have hurted yourself, this isn't a game, you aren't trained enough to do these things" he said stalking toward me.

I rolled my eyes and said "i am fin-" only to get a bit dizzy.

He quickly caught me and said "you were saying?" raising his eyebrows.

I scoffed and pulled away from him only to get dizzy again.