Chapter 22

ROSE POV

After Harley's call i started walking quickly toward the car.

"hey, hey what's wrong? Who called you?" he asked keeping up with me after he saw my serious face.

"Harley" i said not wanting to explain much, seeing that even i know much.

He nodded and we finally saw the car. I quickly hopped in the drivers seat and Loki sat in the passenger seat.

"nice car" he founded, looking at the car from inside.

"thanks" i smirked, turning my car on and quickly pull away.

I stepped on the gas and took few shortcuts.

Loki kept mumbling few things.

I finally saw the tower and speed up and parked in the garage, turning the car off.

"and here i thought i am the mad one at driving" he joked.

"i will take that as a compliment" i giggled.

We stepped out of the car he started walking towards the elevator, but i quickly held his hand.

He looked at me shocked and was a about to say something when i teleported us to the living room.

"ROSE" Peter yelled hugging me.

Loki snapped out of it and looked at me annoyed and shocked.

"don't do that again" he said coldly

"but i have to say you got better, but still need some training" he admitted.

"what happened to your cheek?" Tony pointed out.

Before i could say something Peter kept looking at me and then back to Loki.

"you have cut on the same side of the face" Peter blurted, then looked at our intertwined hands.

"COUPLE GOALS" Peter yelled pointing at our hands.

I quickly pulled my hand away.

"no you idiot, i had to teleport us here so i had to hold his hand" i objected

"but why where you with him in the first place? And why is there a cut on your cheek?" Tony asked.

I looked around to find everyone here and is entertained by my situation. Especially that Potato.

I mouthed him help. He shook his head grinning.

"you are on your own in that Ro" he thought.

"come onnnnn" i whined at him.

"nope, plus they're doing my job in questioning and embarrassing you, it's quite entertaining to be honest" he thought again.

"fucker" i grumbled loudly.

"what?" Tony asked.

"nothing" i said innocently.

"and you see about the cut......." i started

"i was walking down the street to the ice-cream shop when i got dragged in an alley by a man, there were another 3 men with him, he umm..... Touched me...... And... I ummm.... Lost it...... One cutted my cheek with a knife....... And i ummmm..... Killed them, breaking our promise, i am sorry Tony, Harley "i said looking down

I don't like breaking promises

I fucking HATE it infact

They're probably disappointed and disgusted