Chapter 60

ROSE POV

I woke up with my head on Loki's chest while he played with my hair in one hand and the other he was holding a book with.

I shuffled closer to his cool cold body humming in satisfaction.

"Are you awake kitten?" Loki asked lowly

"Good morning Lou " I mumbled this time going on top of him and burying my face in his neck making him shiver.

"Morning love......how about you go back to sleep? You haven't even slept 3 hours....it's still 4 36am " I felt him frown and warp his hands around me.

"Best 3 hours I have had......plus I have slept like an hour or 2 when I was kidnapped" I muttured softly against his neck.

Suddenly we were flipped over with him on top of me.

"Lou-?" I started but got cut off when he buried his head in my neck and bite down on it making me moan.

He didn't answer and kept nippling, biting, licking and sucking on my neck making me moan in pleasure, but my moans where soft cause I was still sleepy while I warped my hands around his neck and fingers went to the nap of his hair pulling on it lightly.

After awhile he pulled away and grinned proudly while looking at my neck.

"What was that for?" I murmured softly

"I hate how everyone thinks that they can take you away from me......you are mine" Loki growled at the end his hand went up to my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

Fuck too early

Fuck too hot

He chuckled pulling away.

"I guess we have to stop here.....you are too out of it kitten" Loki grinned

What's with the nickname?

I don't know but I don't like it

I kinda like it

We will talk about that later

I flipped us over so I was on top and buried my head in his neck and started sucking and nibbling on it .

His hands shot up to my waist and went under his hoodie making his finger nails dig in my waist.

He let out groan making me smirk.

Found ittt

I bite down on making him groan louder and hold me tighter. I continued like that for a while and then pulled away smirking when I saw the very noticeable hickey.

I pulled away and off him and went to the closet

"What was that?" He frowned touching his neck and looking at me as I take off his hoodie.

"If you want to play with the kitten you gotta be ready to get its claws and bites love" I smirked before turning around and taking of my bra replacing it with sport bra.

I felt him warp his around my waist and frown when he noticed the nail marks on my hips.

"Don't worry Lou......this actually make it more pleasurable......that and I like every mark you give me" I explained turning around pecking his lips before putting on the shorts.

that and I like every mark you give me" I explained turning around pecking his lips before putting on the shorts