Chapter 31

ROSE POV

We stepped out of the elevator. Harley walked towards the key table and looked at it.

"we are taking TVR sagaris" Harley said and pulled Peter towards the red car, who Peter started gushing about when he saw it.

I took the car keys and went to the Bugatti veyron 16.4 with Loki.

"you seriously like black" Loki guessed eying the black car, before sitting inside it

"yeah, i was wearing it almost my whole life, i am not really comfortable wearing colored clothes unless it's necessary. But don't get me wrong, i am in LOVE with the shade black" i said turning the car on and pulling out of the garage with Harley's car following me.

"the elevator.....?" he hesitantly asked.

He doesn't really like to ask

"i am masochist, i love pain. I was basically raised on it. It's the only thing i have known for years, i am particularly addicted to it" i explained

"so when you hit me with the whip i liked it" i added smirking, but he tensed when i brought up the situation.

"you what?" he frowned

"It's the fact that pleasure and pain are one of the same. See, they are two sides of the same coin. You can't have one without the other. There's a thin line between the two which can cause confusion. Often the things that bring you pleasure come from large amount of pain, and vice versa. "i explained.

"so you where turned on when the ugly man was torturing you? "Loki frowned.

"god noooo" i chuckled.

"it's more i was to numb mentally and emotionally, so when he would torture me i would feel the most alive..... I don't know how to explain it" i confessed

"it's okay i understand..... But i am not hitting you with the whip again no matter how much you try" he said eyeing me.

"oh come onnnn that was hot...." i whined