Chapter 50

ROSE POV

We talked about how once I heal comfortable I will take the test and then announce it to the paparazzi and at the same day Tony want to throw a part in my honor.

We sat and talked joked. Everyone talked about their day and their missions. Then we ordered pizza.

"Let's watch horror movie" I announced standing up and getting the movie ready I limped a bit, but quickly forced myself to walk straight after feeling Loki's glare on me.

"Can't we watch something else?" Steve asked

"Nope..... someone get the snacks ready " I said sitting back.

And the movie went like.

"Their acting is so bad" Tony said unimpressed

Steve was confused kept asking questions. Bruce closed his eye's almost the whole time and apologised everytime he would held Natasha's  hand.

"Aww are you scared?" Natasha smirked making Bruce blush and look away

Natasha and me kept laughing whenever someone die freaking others out in process.

"I have seen worse in real life" Bucky said boredly

"I saw Rose torturing people ..... that's nothing " Harley said shuddering at the memory

In my defense it was once

We told him to turn the camera's off or look away but the bitch didn't listen

Sam screamed when a scare jump comes dropping his popcorn and then pouting at it

"NOOO NOT THE DOG NOT THE DOG " Thor yelled at the dog death sense

"It ain't that sca-" Clint stopped mid sentence and started yelling .

"We should have watched sitcom-" Wanda muttered shaking her head slightly scared and hide her head in Visions chest.

Cute

"Ohh I am supposed to be scared?.....oh" Vision asked and acted as he got scared at the next scare jump.

Pietro kept going to the bathroom every 10 minutes .

"Oh my god Harley did you see this ? Oh my god Harley did you see?" Peter kept shaking Harley and almost crying at death senses.

"Yes??" Harley would reply confused and try to comfort Peter, but was happy that Peter is holding his hand and muttered a small "cute" while Peter blushed.

"WHY DID YOU FALL ?stupid motherfucking bitch" I yelled frustrated startling half of them while Loki chuckled at me.

"Are they having sex right no-" Peter started, but Tony put a hand over Peter's eye's.

"No they're not" Tony said .

Loki flinched a bit at a scare jump and tried to play it off, but I squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"You really think I am scared of this? Oh please darling" Loki muttered rolling his eyes making giggle and smile softly at him , but didn't tease him.

"It's okay Lou. I am here and always will" I smiled at him reassuringly.

"You better" he muttered gazing in my eye's making me chuckle and peck his lips and turn to watch the boring movie.

After the movie ended

"That was the most boring movie I have ever watched " I announced rolling my eyes